Clear Bags???

May 11, 2006
I see more and more designers coming out with clear plastic totes, handbags, etc. What is the draw of these? I can't imagine walking around with everyone seeing everything in my bag. What a mess!:shame:

The nice thing about handbags is that you keep all your personal items in them..why would you want someone to see everything? Maybe for a beach bag or something...but not a handbag.

I have a clear bag (Guess) and it has a denim logo pouch inside, I think the idea is if I want to use it as a beach bag, I could take the denim pouch out. Otherwise, it's a perfect stylish shopper. Love it, it's so versatile.

LOL I was thinking the same thing! I've already had a mini pad fly out of my checkbook when I was at the grocery store a few years ago, and that's one embarrassing bag story too many, but funny. :roflmfao:

Are you serious?? OMG haha that sounds so funny~ I've always been afraid of people seeing my pads and stuff haha~

All I can think of when I look at these is when I worked at a department store several years back, you had to put your stuff in one of these, no purses allowed!!

That is EXACTLY what they remind me off!! However, I saw a pic of a Chanel plastic bag and it was quite cute! Still not my thing though!