Balenciaga with Crossbody????

For bags that are still in production (not discontinued) as far as I know there are more than two. These are the ones I know of - Velo, Town, Maxi Twiggy (these also came with handles) and Neo Falk.
There are smaller bags like Hip, Pocket that can also be worn crossbody.
I think there are more, I just couldn't keep up with all new styles released recently..

The SA told me this weekend that there are only two Balenciaga bags that are worn crossbody, but I forget which ones. Anyone know the two? Thanks, ladies!

Among those that have been discontinued, we can add the Strategy, the men's Day and the Courier.

There are also two new bags: the Voyage and the Kraft. Both are quite large -- larger than the Velo. The Kraft is like a Velo on steroids only with a very narrow pocket on the front.

^^ Oh, I like the Polly, but the Voyage is different.

Here are pictures that my SA sent me: First one is Voyage, second one is Kraft.

Attachments

• IMGP0846.JPG
    IMGP0846.JPG
    158 KB · Views: 4,835
  • IMGP0848.JPG
    IMGP0848.JPG
    144.2 KB · Views: 7,699
^^^ I didn't like the Voyage either.

The Kraft is slouching a bit here but it's quite square and not quite as east-west as the City. You're right, it's like a cross between the Work and the city. It is truly huge. It's very deep (I mean the dimension from front to back) so I'm sure it would hold a tonne. I tried it on cross body and I think it would be uncomfortably heavy to wear if it were full. Also, it doesn't have "ears", i.e., the zipper doesn't extend beyond the width of the bag, so access is slightly constrained.

Definitely lots of leather to love!