My first reveal here in the Tods forum..

LV*LIFESTYLE

LV & TOD'S oh my !
Mar 13, 2010
I've waited along time for this one. So excited to jump over here. May I introduce my new D-Styling Baulletto Medio in Tobacco Chiaro
I

Welcome to the Tod's subforum, LV*LIFESTYLE! :smile:

I know that the leather on this bag is great and you have chosen such a classic colour! This bag is really wonderful. :yes: Only for my personal taste I find the leather too delicate in this light colour, because I don't like babying my bags.
Enjoy your new beauty!

Welcome to the Tod's subforum, LV*LIFESTYLE! :smile:

I know that the leather on this bag is great and you have chosen such a classic colour! This bag is really wonderful. :yes: Only for my personal taste I find the leather too delicate in this light colour, because I don't like babying my bags.
Enjoy your new beauty!

Thank you for your incite. I had a hard time choosing the color. I new I wanted a beige color though. So I picked the darkest one :graucho: The leather is beautiful. I guess we will see over time how she holds up.

It's lovely, congratulations.
A great neutral colour that will go well with so many things - not to mention a good size as well .
Everyone should have something in this colour in their collection.

LV*LIFESTYLE said:
I've waited along time for this one. So excited to jump over here. May I introduce my new D-Styling Baulletto Medio in Tobacco Chiaro [/IMG]

Absolutely gorgeous! What a crazy beautiful color - it's exactly what I would have chosen. I am currently trying to make your reveal in reverse - trying to decide on my first LV purchase...LOL! Congratulations on your wonderful bag.

I'm finding this thread 2 years later while considering a similar bag. It's a slim shot it'll get reply :smile:, but wondering how the bag held up over time. Did the tan leather do well? Do you still love it as you did?