Review E.L.F $1 False Eyelash Kit

DivaCrat09

GlamorBelle.com
Mar 30, 2009
I purchased this E.L.F. (Eyes Lips and Face) product for $1 @ Target! Of course with any "cheap" item there's good and bad. So this is really a rave about the eyelashes...not so much the glue. In the video you will see what I mean.

The E.L.F. website has them, and currently has a $10 of $25 coupon. After shipping, it's $21.95 for 25 sets (I know that's a lot, but it's a great deal!!).

Cool! Thanks for sharing that info. That makes them about .88 cents per pair! Which is not that bad because they usually only carry a couple of styles at the stores. :smile:

i bought 2 different pairs at target last week to use on my trip to Vegas.
First time using false eyelashes. and they stayed on great. i didnt have any problems with the glue.

I love these lashes! Never did try the glue as the bottle itself looked craptacular, but they required no trimming for me and the band was very flexible. Lovely! (Though they were $1.25 at the dollah sto's here.)

Last edited:
I purchased this E.L.F. (Eyes Lips and Face) product for $1 @ Target! Of course with any "cheap" item there's good and bad. So this is really a rave about the eyelashes...not so much the glue. In the video you will see what I mean.

This old video was replaced with the new one because I had to get a new YT account. :sad: The new video is here.

i bought 2 different pairs at target last week to use on my trip to Vegas.
First time using false eyelashes. and they stayed on great. i didnt have any problems with the glue.

That's good. The glue did not work for me...too stringy/ spider web like.

I'm so glad they work for you. Whenever I try them on I feel like a tranny.
OMG. Which style did you get???

I love these lashes! Never did try the glue as the bottle itself looked craptacular, but they required no trimming for me and the band was very flexible. Lovely! (Though they were $1.25 at the dollah sto's here.)

Yes! The glue was craptacular. Which is why I got my own glue. :smile: