Orlando Premium Outlets

Hi,

I was there in mid-January and it was my first time in a Prada Outlet store. It was a bit of a disappointment for me. I saw maybe about 10 Continental wallets (Saffiano leather in papaya, black and maybe pink) , a handful of nylon bags in black, various leather hobos (in black and argilla), a few Vitello Shine totes (I think there was a camel colored one and one in Argilla). Most of the bags had brass hardware (which wasn't very appealing for me).

I didn't get a chance to check Made in tags while I was there.

HTH

Hi,

I was there in mid-January and it was my first time in a Prada Outlet store. It was a bit of a disappointment for me. I saw maybe about 10 Continental wallets (Saffiano leather in papaya, black and maybe pink) , a handful of nylon bags in black, various leather hobos (in black and argilla), a few Vitello Shine totes (I think there was a camel colored one and one in Argilla). Most of the bags had brass hardware (which wasn't very appealing for me).

I didn't get a chance to check Made in tags while I was there.

HTH

Thank you for your response. I'm not a fan of brass hardware either. I do think brown bags look better with brass hardware. :smile:

I will report back after my visit to Orlando Prada Outlet next week.

Thank you for your response. I'm not a fan of brass hardware either. I do think brown bags look better with brass hardware. :smile:

I will report back after my visit to Orlando Prada Outlet next week.
Thank you, I appreciate it. I would be curious to know if I just happen to shop there at a bad time when their inventory was a bit stale. Have a great trip.

I was in a few weeks ago, and the selection was nice unfortunately ALL the bags I looked at where made in China. I mostly looked at the vitello dainos, and 1or 2 smooth leather bags.
It was the reason I walked out empty handed. I could not see myself spending 1k on an Italian China made bag, no matter how gorgeous the bag was.

A short step away is the Tods outlet. Well priced, gorgeous & still Italian made:smile:

Btw... I was told by the SA that most popular designs,and all of the vitello dainos were all China made. I wasn't clear if these were just the outlet bound bags, or all of them.

I was in a few weeks ago, and the selection was nice unfortunately ALL the bags I looked at where made in China. I mostly looked at the vitello dainos, and 1or 2 smooth leather bags.
It was the reason I walked out empty handed. I could not see myself spending 1k on an Italian China made bag, no matter how gorgeous the bag was.

A short step away is the Tods outlet. Well priced, gorgeous & still Italian made:smile:

What were the prices like on the vitello dianos?

The ones I looked at we're $1,095. If you do a search for my post in the Prada made in China thread ( few last pages) I did list a few of the styles I saw :smile: hope that helps

Here's some of the styles I saw:

BL0639 vitello daino
BN1713 soft calf
BN4420 vitello daino

Outlet Prada all made in China. I'll list more as I remember, or I'd the style

Also the nice large square messenger with the canvas strap, as well as the similar tote with the long shoulder straps (zipper on the backside)

we just got back as well and I was so bummed...There was one quilted bag with a chain strap that looked like a totally cheap knock off. The metallic saffiano wallets were so much brighter and looked fake. I even pulled out my wallet to compare. It was very depressing...

I will be there on Wednesday, February 15th. It is very disappointing that Prada outlet items are all made in China. I agree with nami747 and lolas about not paying over $1k for a Chinese made bag.

I will walk over to Tod's since its bags are still made in Italy.

Thank you for all your super informative posts everyone. I have a trip to Florida coming up and was so excited about a visit to the Prada outlet, not so much now. :sad: Hopefully there are still some good stuff at other designer stores. :smile:

Thank you for all your super informative posts everyone. I have a trip to Florida coming up and was so excited about a visit to the Prada outlet, not so much now. :sad: Hopefully there are still some good stuff at other designer stores. :smile:

I was pretty excited to visit a PRADA outlet store before my trip. However, there wasn't much to choose from at Orlando Premium Outlets PRADA store. Most items are in brass hardware. I'm not a fan of brass hardware.

If you don't mind driving a little more south to ft lauderdale a prada outlet store opened in the sawgrass mall! It's a huge store! Much like a regular prada but with around 30% off regular prices! It's worth a visit!