Celebrities with Bbags ***COMMENTS***

Yes, Thank you for this thread! I always want to ask "Who is that?" when only initials are used over the photo and sometimes no names at all! I am so out of it- I don't keep up very well with who's who in the celebrity world but I still really enjoy the photos. Now I will have a place to ask "Who is it?"

ITA! She looks like she has had some major PS done. I guess that's the trend in Hollywood these days! :lol:

Most of the celebs on here have had some sort of "work" done, its a sign of the times. And I have considered having little things done (simple, no surgery-when you hit 40 and live in CA, something must trigger inside the brain that makes little procedures not seem like such a bad idea......at least with me it happened)

But Courtney looks....off. Like too much "work" was done. She looks like stone face.

Most of the celebs on here have had some sort of "work" done, its a sign of the times. And I have considered having little things done (simple, no surgery-when you hit 40 and live in CA, something must trigger inside the brain that makes little procedures not seem like such a bad idea......at least with me it happened)

But Courtney looks....off. Like too much "work" was done. She looks like stone face.
I think CC uses the same PS as Madonna - there is similar work there beyond a doubt.