~Yay or Nay?..Rosebery Besace...Reveal~

HeartMyMJs

.:LiveLoveLaugh:.
O.G.
Oct 29, 2009
Hey everyone!!! DH just got me the Delightful MM this past weekend. DH surprised me again tonight with another Vday gift. He got me the Rosebery Besace. What do you think? Is it too formal to wear as an everyday bag? Too big for my frame? I have the Bloomsbury PM and I was thinking of getting the GM. Thanks again!!!

eceeb8d8ee294409a152541.jpg

Sorry for my wardrobe. I just came home from work. :smile:)

5dd44a5d562848a982c1b8a.jpg

78906fcdb2374ef78d76986.jpg

looks great on you....does it have a zipper inside (main opening of the bag) or just the flap?...how roomy is it?...is it light or heavy?....sorry, too many questions.....coz i find this bag a possible addition to my wishlist.....thanks

looks great on you....does it have a zipper inside (main opening of the bag) or just the flap?...how roomy is it?

I think it looks nice on you. Yes, I would like to know what the interior looks like as well.

It has 2 pockets inside. It's pretty roomy and deep. It's bigger than the Bloomsbury PM. I can fit my Sarah wallet, check book, camera, make-up, iPhone, keys, and more!

Is this bag that small?? Wouldn't the canvas curl up in a long run? SA told me the canvas will curl up if there is a golden buckle, but that is just on wallet, donno on bags...