Prada phone? I am soooooo tempted

totally not into any electronic gadgets so would never spend that much on it but hubby easily would so I understand if one likes it. if you don't mind the cash i say go for it (i do like fancy stuff :smile:

enjoy and have a nice sunday

And because I can't bear to be the only one suffering like this . . . :devil: tempting. . tempting all those lovers of small objects of desire out there in TPF land with this picture attached . . .

Attachments

• Prada phone.jpg
    Prada phone.jpg
    1.7 KB · Views: 39
Oh no, don't waste your money on an electronic gadget that will, in all probability, be outmoded in about five months. You practically have another purse for that amount of money!

I would love this phone but I just couldnt spend so much when I know in a couple of months it will only be worth £200. Ive bought phones for this much before and allways ended up regreting it...so No. :smile:

Oh no, don't waste your money on an electronic gadget that will, in all probability, be outmoded in about five months. You practically have another purse for that amount of money!

ITA also..

And besides, you also said that you really don't need it, so if you have a perfectly good phone now, I'd stick with that one.