Cancun Vacation...

NYCBelle

oh so fabuleuse
O.G.
Oct 13, 2006
Me and my BF are planning to go to Cancun in May. :beach:

Anyone been there recently? I know it got hit pretty bad by a hurricane don't remember if it was last year. So I heard there was beach erosion and hotels rebuilding.

But can anyone recommend some good resorts...We were thinking the Omni Hotel and Villas

Thanks a bunch! :flowers:

I went there over 10 years ago, and stayed at a beautiful resort called the Fiesta Americana Condessa Cancun. (It took me a week to remember the name!) Cancun is gorgeous and a lot of fun. Our hotel had one of those bars that you can swim to from the main pool! LOL!

I went there over 10 years ago, and stayed at a beautiful resort called the Fiesta Americana Condessa Cancun. (It took me a week to remember the name!) Cancun is gorgeous and a lot of fun. Our hotel had one of those bars that you can swim to from the main pool! LOL!

Hubby and I stayed at that exact same hotel-also over 10 years ago-LOL!

We loved, loved, loved Cancun! it was one of the best vacations ever-plenty to do during the day and the night. We also took day trips to Chitchinitza (Mayan ruins) and Xcaret Park-we had a blast-enjoy!

The Ritz in Cancun is great! You should deffinately make time to visit Chichen Itza one day, it's very much worth it! Also, I don't suggest traveling outside of the hotel strip after about 10 pm, it can be quite scary.

The Ritz in Cancun is great! You should deffinately make time to visit Chichen Itza one day, it's very much worth it! Also, I don't suggest traveling outside of the hotel strip after about 10 pm, it can be quite scary.

wish we could stay at the Ritz but too pricey

I went to Cancun when i was 13 and got to climb the pyramid now they don't allow people up there...it really is awesome. it'll be my boyfriend's first time.

the hotels have shuttle buses to take people from club to club so we're gonna partyyy :yahoo: