I just took the EPT test...

USCgerl

O.G.
Nov 25, 2005
and it says I'm pregnant!!! :wtf: I'm freakin out! I took two just in case and both had plus signs... OMG! :yahoo:

Has anyone taken a pregnacy test, have it be positive, and not be pregnant? TIA!

A positive means you are pregnant. You can get a false negative but EXTREMELY rare to get a false positive.

The test measures HCG which is only present during the first part of pregnancy.

I hope this is the answer you are hoping for.

Congratulations! You're freakin out? I don't have any kids, but I can imagine.
How amazing it must be that moment you find out you are pregnant. I hope to experience that one day. Congratulations!

Yeeeey! Congratulations!!! I can totally relate, girl... When I first took the test, no more than 15 seconds and it showed PREGNANT on the screen. I freaked out! I showed it to DH and he even asked me to buy the most expensive EPT kit just to be sure.Silly wabbit. Anyway, set up an appointment with your OBGYN. That's the only way you'll get a definite answer. winks* CONGRATS!!!!

I remember feeling the same way with all of my pregnancies. Yay! I'm pregnant...OMG!!! What have I done :hysteric:[/quote]

That's EXACTLY how I feel! Especially since I start work on Monday! But overall I'm extremely excited and scared. My hubby is SO excited as well! :love:

Thanks everyone for the well wishes! It really means a lot! My hubby and I have been trying for over 6 months now, and it's just a BIG shock! I'll for sure make an appt with an OBGYN, and let you guys know what's going on. Any advice will be greatly appreciated! Thank you!