Authenticate This Tokidoki / LeSportSac

I know these are just basic LeSportsacs, not Tokidoki, but I just want to let everyone know that these are faked too - this seller Paris*Hilton*Alive has two fake Everyday Bags and her tote is probably fake too - could someone take a look?
eBay Seller: paris hilton alive: Women's Accessories, Handbags, Food Wine items on eBay.com

These are fakes: 120097193379, 120097195129

Does anyone have any contacts at LeSportsac who can do something about getting these removed? I can't find any listing for a LS VeRO rep at Ebay, and in the past I've written three or four times to LS about counterfeit LS's on Ebay and nothing ever gets done. Reporting to Ebay does no good at all.

Thanks!

hi! i'm new to this forum (hang out mostly at the lv sub forum) but i have always loved the tokidoki print! i was wondering if these tokidoki bags were ever made? i know the pictures are really small and grainy. i'm interested only in the pouch. according to the seller, the bigger "bag" is a kind of tote bag where ya just sling it over the shoulder. fake? the seller is selling them for real cheap too.

Attachments

• s320x240.jpg
    s320x240.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 293
  • pouch.jpg
    pouch.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 273
hi! i'm new to this forum (hang out mostly at the lv sub forum) but i have always loved the tokidoki print! i was wondering if these tokidoki bags were ever made? i know the pictures are really small and grainy. i'm interested only in the pouch. according to the seller, the bigger "bag" is a kind of tote bag where ya just sling it over the shoulder. fake? the seller is selling them for real cheap too.

FAKE!!!!!