Spring B-Bag Suggestions

lulunewyork

Aug 27, 2006
Hi guys

As you can see, I'm a super newbie. New to the forum and to b-bags. I am expecting my very first b-bag anyday now, an Anthracite City (counting the hours until I get that baby in my hands!)

I've mostly been carrying dark colored handbags, with the exception of a grey and beige one, but I'm totally open to a white or light color for spring...

Anyone have any suggestions for colors in the First? I fell in love with a First at the BalNY store in what the SA called a "true grey" color.

I have the first in Vert D'eau and I LOOOOVE her:jammin: Also agree w/aquamarine, it looks so pretty on the screen. If I could get another right now I'd get that one.

I really like the first style in brighter colors. I think it just looks beautiful.

:heart: thanks so much for the suggestions and the welcome! there are too many colors... i love love red... but not necessarily the orangey type of red. aquamarine... that sounds really nice, too.

aquamarine - or if that was a greige first you saw, grab it! Obviously not a bright color but greige is a great bbag color and you will love it! I know BalNY had a few greige first left a few weeks ago.

aquamarine - or if that was a greige first you saw, grab it! Obviously not a bright color but greige is a great bbag color and you will love it! I know BalNY had a few greige first left a few weeks ago.

Hey Luxelife, is "greige" true grey? I guess since I don't know the color pallettes, I didn't know.

But yeah. That grey was like my perfect grey.

I saw the grey one last Saturday... um maybe I should go back to the store and caress it again. :smile:

Hey Luxelife, is "greige" true grey? I guess since I don't know the color pallettes, I didn't know.

But yeah. That grey was like my perfect grey.

I saw the grey one last Saturday... um maybe I should go back to the store and caress it again. :smile:

This is Greige...it's actually gray with beige undertones...
236561538.jpg

^^lulu - do that! Or call them to see if it is in stock. Have a feeling it was greige because Balenciaga doesn't have anything else even close to gray right now. If it is greige, it is a classic color and you will love it! I have a greige city and box, just returned a greige twiggy because, really, three greige bags were a bit much! ;) So you see how much I love the color! :love:

holy CRAP. i think that IS the bag i saw at the store. i can tell this is going to be an expensive addiction...

those folks at balenciaga are smart. of course you would want these bags different colors and sizes.

i will call them tomorrow. i am also thinking about white or red, since i don't have any purses that are white or red.

someone please lock up my amex card! :shrugs:

holy CRAP. i think that IS the bag i saw at the store. i can tell this is going to be an expensive addiction...

those folks at balenciaga are smart. of course you would want these bags different colors and sizes.

i will call them tomorrow. i am also thinking about white or red, since i don't have any purses that are white or red.

someone please lock up my amex card! :shrugs:

just GO for it, lulunewyork!!! you'll LOVE it!!! :graucho:

Just called BalNY. They carry the First in red, white and grey. I believe that grey is the greige color.

Decisions, decisions....

K I need the First in either red, white or grey.
Can't make up my mind which right now. Will view them in person. Hopefully can post pics later...