Rock and Chain- Help!!!

JADA

O.G.
Mar 4, 2007
I tried the Rock and Chain at Bal Harbor shops last night. The bag is so adorable, however I did not purchase the bag. I was not sure about the chain strap. I am afraid that it will be hard on my shoulders once I place my everyday junk into the purse. Also, I think the strap will not stay on my shoulders. I am sad:confused1: and puzzled that I did not buy it. Did I make the right decision??? Please help!!!

They also had a Large Flap Bag from the new collection. I think it is adorable. I am thinking I should wait around, maybe the Baby Cabas will become available in black or maybe a tote???

Bergdorf claims they are getting the cabas in a reorder of black and white. Get on the wait list...did you not love the rock and chain. What size was it? I'm on waitlists all over for the bag...was it not as cute as in the pictures?Does it look like a hobo?

Bergdorf claims they are getting the cabas in a reorder of black and white. Get on the wait list...did you not love the rock and chain. What size was it? I'm on waitlists all over for the bag...was it not as cute as in the pictures?Does it look like a hobo?

It is a hobo and it is the perfect size not too large size. It is a beautiful bag, however I think it will be painful to carry. Chanel at Bal Harbor had one in stock on Friday, if you want it right away you can call them to see if they still have it. 305-868-0550. Do you happen to have the number for Bergdorf?

golden's mom,

Thanks! I called and placed my name on the wait list. Now I will sit and cross my fingers.:wlae:

Also, I think the strap will not stay on my shoulders.
Usually a bag, such as this one, that sits high under your arm will stay put better than a longer chain strap. Did you try it on and walk around the store? Did you fill it with something heavy to give it some weight?

I'm also considering this bag and can't wait to try it! :yes:

Usually a bag, such as this one, that sits high under your arm will stay put better than a longer chain strap. Did you try it on and walk around the store? Did you fill it with something heavy to give it some weight?

I'm also considering this bag and can't wait to try it! :yes:

I did try the bag on and I placed some of my items in it to give it weight. It was rather painful. Hopefully, it will work out for you.
It is to die for; truly one of a kind.

Dear Jada,
Glad that you were able to get on the list. I just bought a white cabas on ebay...broke my cardinal rule of never purchasing on ebay. I just was having one of those days. I am still on every wait list you can think of for the rock and chain. What color was the one you saw? NM is getting white patent (I think) Nordstrom, red and black. The boutique here says white small...and large black.

Dear Jada,
Glad that you were able to get on the list. I just bought a white cabas on ebay...broke my cardinal rule of never purchasing on ebay. I just was having one of those days. I am still on every wait list you can think of for the rock and chain. What color was the one you saw? NM is getting white patent (I think) Nordstrom, red and black. The boutique here says white small...and large black.

Congrats on your new bag! The rock and chain was Black.