ARCHIVE 02-11-12 Authenticate this Hermes **BAG**

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are right there is not much to go on here. Of the six pictures, only the two detail pictures show anything useful. I have no issue with how those look.

I think the bag is pictured is good, but I think its important to get better pictures of it before doing anything.
Thank you bababebi! I will followup with more pictures as soon as the seller responds.

Item: Authentic Hermes Kelly Blue Jean Handbag Shoulder Bag Purse
Listing number: 250987323830
Seller: sellyourhandbag
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250987323830&ssPageName=ADME:X:BOCOR:US:1123
Comments if any: Thank you very much for your help! The seller has great ratings but not Hermes reseller. I searched this seller who has sold Hermes bags previously but found nothing on this blog. Thanks again.

Looks authentic in my opinion. The Kelly is a 1999 bag which has been used a lot in its life so far, and it is a light color.

In this instance perhaps you might like to consider the relevance of other authenticators comments earlier in this thread about the importance of condition when arriving at the right price for older bags.

Hello dear ladies,could you please help me authenticate this birkin?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 612
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 612
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 633
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 632
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 638
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 627
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 592
Hi! i need your help and expert opinion in authenticating this Hermes Herbag. Thanks in advance!
Item: Hermes Herbag, MM size (i think), Brown leather with brown and beige canvas
Seller: My friend
Bag History: the bag comes from japan
Comments: if you want to see more photos just let me know. thanks!

PICTURES:
IMG_1284.jpg

IMG_1287.jpg

IMG_1290.jpg

IMG_1289.jpg

IMG_1293.jpg

IMG_1405.jpg

IMG_1407.jpg

IMG_1296.jpg

IMG_12971.jpg

IMG_1301.jpg

IMG_1314.jpg

IMG_1318.jpg

IMG_1319.jpg

IMG_1335.jpg

We have a really small group of people authenticating and they prefer to use their limited time as volunteers to help members making purchases for their own use, or for contributing members whose interest is broader than authentication alone.

Please consider using a paid service for your authentication needs.

Thanks for your understanding.

Hi! i need your help and expert opinion in authenticating this Hermes Herbag. Thanks in advance!
Item: Hermes Herbag, MM size (i think), Brown leather with brown and beige canvas
Seller: My friend
Bag History: the bag comes from japan
Comments: if you want to see more photos just let me know. thanks!

PICTURES:
IMG_1284.jpg

IMG_1287.jpg

IMG_1290.jpg

IMG_1289.jpg

IMG_1293.jpg

IMG_1405.jpg

IMG_1407.jpg

IMG_1296.jpg

IMG_12971.jpg

IMG_1301.jpg

IMG_1314.jpg

IMG_1318.jpg

IMG_1319.jpg

IMG_1335.jpg

mistikat said:
Thanks - again, no red flags but would really like to see a photo of the craftsman's stamp and the Hermes stamp on the front of the bag, clearly and in focus and large enough to read.

Thanks, mistikat! I'll ask again...do you mind telling me what you are looking for? You can PM me if you don't want to post here. I just wouldn't want to trouble you anymore as you've already been so helpful! :smile: Thanks again!

Thanks, mistikat! I'll ask again...do you mind telling me what you are looking for? You can PM me if you don't want to post here. I just wouldn't want to trouble you anymore as you've already been so helpful! :smile: Thanks again!

Did the seller post a photo of the craftsman's stamp? That's what I'd like to see, as well as a clear photo of the Hermes stamp.

Status
Not open for further replies.