Alexa Sleeky

gagabag

O.G.
Jan 4, 2012
Okay, so here she is looking all brand new and still very uptight. I ordered this online so I had no clue how "different" she is compared to the old Alexas. Definitely very "snaky" to touch. So if you're looking for a soft, buttery leather this is not the one for you. It looks more structured right now but I am looking forward to it softening with time. :graucho:

Photos I took were too big for attachment so just check out her link:

http://forum.purseblog.com/album.php?albumid=9167

Congrats! I saw it irl in the shop, from the M.com pics I was wondering if it peels/catches but they are just pressed pattern aren't they, and very well done.

Enjoy your beauty....

Ohh I like it that it is so structured! Maybe finally I would be able to get Alexa for myself as I usually was put off how unstructured Alexa is.
Major congrats on such a beauty! :tup:

Oooh thank you all! I have to say the details/pattern on the leather is quite impressive. Not so sure if it will remain structured but the description tag says it will soften with use, so let's see.

Congrats! I saw it irl in the shop, from the M.com pics I was wondering if it peels/catches but they are just pressed pattern aren't they, and very well done.

Enjoy your beauty....

I don't know about the whole of the pattern being pressed RR. On the earlier silky snake bags, the oak SBS and Bays, the scale pattern was pressed but then each scale part cut so each would lift. This doesn't look quite the same though and the scales are much bigger aren't they?