Crossbody/Shoulder Bay

Sorry a Paddington question! I saw a Paddington today in Harrods, which was kind of pearlished...if you get what I mean, in a cream colour. Do you know what the correct colour name is?

I dont think it was a metallic as it was £794 (the regular leather price) It was so much softer than any of the other colours tho...I cant see it on LVR

From your description I think it must be Galet :yes: LVR have Galet pictures for you to compare against.

:back2topic: I really like the Bay Hobo and will try it out for size when I am next in London. I have a feeling it will be too large on me though :Push:

thanks B, I will check it out on LVR

where are you in the UK? I love the Bay Hobo..I didnt find it too big, but a good size!

I live in Northampton but am in London frequently with work so can nip to one of the boutiques or department stores for a quick look. I find messenger bags hard to carry off because I am quite small but I am hoping that this one will look ok as I really like it and I don't have a messenger bag in my collection :yes:

:nuts: Jaaaaa, that's exactly the bay bag I want to have :yes: I like asked for the lengh of the shoulder strap at luisaviaroma's customer service and whether you can carry it as crossbody-bag. They told me it's about 93cm long . So possible to carry it messenger style.....:love: