Your PS in action

I wore my LKA twice this weekend! It's perfect for a long day of shopping and errands... or bringing home a stack of baked goods after your morning coffee run.

I'm between 5'1" and 5'2", US size 4 for reference. I don't have an SKA to compare with the Large version, but in photos of other people I don't see a huge difference.

1327858870-1.jpg

1327786618-1.jpg

I love your red coat! It's a stunning colour! May I ask which brand is it?!

I wore my LKA twice this weekend! It's perfect for a long day of shopping and errands... or bringing home a stack of baked goods after your morning coffee run.

I'm between 5'1" and 5'2", US size 4 for reference. I don't have an SKA to compare with the Large version, but in photos of other people I don't see a huge difference.

1327858870-1.jpg

1327786618-1.jpg

Is it a large or a medium? and how does the leather feel? I tried out a Mulberry Alexa in burgundy and I disliked the leather, the texture felt cheap and for such a price I expect better, so I would appreciate upir feedback as I want a casual satchel.

I'm home for almost 10 days and am bringing out my Large Smoke PS1 for spring.

The color has darkened over the years (I've had this bag since spring 2010), but only slightly. It looks like the color of an elephant. At least, how I imagine an elephant would look up close and personal.

No stains, spots, etc. on this one. To be truthful, though, I have been more careful with this one than darker bags. I don't carry with jeans very often, and I also avoid using this bag when there is rain in the forecast. But other than that, it's had normal use.

1335302782.jpg

1335302849.jpg

1335303018.jpg

brunne said:
Is it a large or a medium? and how does the leather feel? I tried out a Mulberry Alexa in burgundy and I disliked the leather, the texture felt cheap and for such a price I expect better, so I would appreciate upir feedback as I want a casual satchel.

The leather on any of the PS bags will feel so much more luxurious and sturdy than the Alexa. I felt the same way as you and I returned my oak.