Anyone have this Diamond Stitch..?

EMMY

O.G.
Aug 2, 2006
I'm thinking of getting this at the next Saks gift card event..I pm'd nightshade (lovely pf'r who graciously chatted w/ me about her bag..she loves hers!!) ..as I saw pics of her bag in the reference library....Just wondering if anyone else here has it or has seen it...Opinions?

Attachments

• blackchanel2.jpg
    blackchanel2.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 76
  • blackdiamondstitch.jpg
    blackdiamondstitch.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 95
i love this bag! i'm actually gonna get the small red diamond stich tote? Are you getting this bag from Damian?

Yup!!! He said he's sold out in his store..but he's already called his contacts at the other Saks and said not to worry..They're available...OMG my heart just started racing!!!! Somebody save me lol!!! :graucho: I'll post pics when I get it...I've already made up my mind....Thanx everybody for commenting....You enablers have pushed me over the ledge!!!! Thanx for helping me make up my mind!

Nightshade..You're a doll!!!

Yup!!! He said he's sold out in his store..but he's already called his contacts at the other Saks and said not to worry..They're available...OMG my heart just started racing!!!! Somebody save me lol!!! :graucho: I'll post pics when I get it...I've already made up my mind....Thanx everybody for commenting....You enablers have pushed me over the ledge!!!! Thanx for helping me make up my mind!

Nightshade..You're a doll!!!

:yahoo:Yay EMMY i'm sure u'll LOVE it! do post pics when u get it, can't wait! ;);)