Givenchy Lovers please help!!! Singaporean-based need ur advice also :)

Hi lepasion, I did saw one black in small size like the one you posted earlier on the shelve when I was there a week earlier ago. But its with gold hooks, more rocker chic look to the bag so the price is almost equivalent to a medium size nightingale.

Hi! Just wanted to tell you I recently got the nightingale and I'm IN LOVE!!! I have the large ( I'm almost 5'7) and I have 2 kids and it's such a practical bag!! It's so roomy I can fit TONZ of things inside! I have a brown croc-stamped one with gunmetal hardware. The leather is to die for!!

Hi lepasion, I did saw one black in small size like the one you posted earlier on the shelve when I was there a week earlier ago. But its with gold hooks, more rocker chic look to the bag so the price is almost equivalent to a medium size nightingale.
Hopefully the store has stock next week of that color:P ty

Hi! Just wanted to tell you I recently got the nightingale and I'm IN LOVE!!! I have the large ( I'm almost 5'7) and I have 2 kids and it's such a practical bag!! It's so roomy I can fit TONZ of things inside! I have a brown croc-stamped one with gunmetal hardware. The leather is to die for!!

Congrats too on ur purchase...:biggrin: u should share pics of ur new baby:smile:

My one and only Givenchy , in bright red medium

Image6.jpg