502.7 KB · Views: 3,893
  • ForumRunner_20120202_142115.png
    ForumRunner_20120202_142115.png
    473.8 KB · Views: 3,427
  • ForumRunner_20120202_142202.png
    ForumRunner_20120202_142202.png
    559.5 KB · Views: 3,393
More pics
I don't remember the price of the Tods. I think they were around $200 but not sure. They were the only ones w/a box & weren't w/all the Runway shoes

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120202_142353.png
    ForumRunner_20120202_142353.png
    505.2 KB · Views: 3,415
  • ForumRunner_20120202_142420.png
    ForumRunner_20120202_142420.png
    492.2 KB · Views: 3,382
  • ForumRunner_20120202_142453.png
    ForumRunner_20120202_142453.png
    483.4 KB · Views: 3,373
  • ForumRunner_20120202_142527.png
    ForumRunner_20120202_142527.png
    465.3 KB · Views: 3,325
These are the YSL
I bought the 40s
There's a pair of 37s left
They're $400
(Please excuse my unmanicured feet!)

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120202_142813.png
    ForumRunner_20120202_142813.png
    374.3 KB · Views: 5,777
  • ForumRunner_20120202_142830.png
    ForumRunner_20120202_142830.png
    393.3 KB · Views: 5,662
While there were no new bags, I did find this Rebecca Minkoff iPad case & two black clutches/pouches.
(Same case - one side is the front the other the back)
Ipad case $70
Pouches $50

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120202_143144.png
    ForumRunner_20120202_143144.png
    514.8 KB · Views: 3,296
  • ForumRunner_20120202_143311.png
    ForumRunner_20120202_143311.png
    573.9 KB · Views: 3,271
Is this the short or tall heeled Tribute?

:nuts::faint: I had no idea those were Tribute Sandals!
I almost didn't get them - I actually put them on layaway to give myself time to really think about them! Think I may go back and pick them up this weekend!
(as to whether they're tall or short heeled, I have no idea. I didn't even know the Tributes came in two heel heights. They were high for me, but very comfortable and surprisingly easy to walk in!)

I hope someone here goes and grabs the 37s - it's just too bad they don't come in a box

(p.s. I really wanted those black eyelet Prada pumps, but there was no way I could squeeze into a 38 :sad:)

I almost didn't get them - I actually put them on layaway to give myself time to really think about them! Think I may go back and pick them up this weekend!
(as to whether they're tall or short heeled, I have no idea. I didn't even know the Tributes came in two heel heights. They were high for me, but very comfortable and surprisingly easy to walk in!)

I hope someone here goes and grabs the 37s - it's just too bad they don't come in a box

(p.s. I really wanted those black eyelet Prada pumps, but there was no way I could squeeze into a 38 :sad:)
Oh I really wanted to go there tonight, but it's a bit far from where I live. Were those there last week? I was there just to check out the runway section, but it never occured to me to check the shoe section. Doh!

What a wonderful find, iluvmybags! The Tributes come in two heel heights.....75mm hh and 105mm hh. These are the 105. Yes, there are incredibly comfy:smile:

Those Fendis in the second photo are a wonderful price at $299:nuts:

awesome tributes! and in a classic color. it's the higher heel height but it should be very comfortable.

the price is equivalent to like a dept. store second cut.

...do tjmaxx or marshalls ever have box's?

Oh I really wanted to go there tonight, but it's a bit far from where I live. Were those there last week? I was there just to check out the runway section, but it never occured to me to check the shoe section. Doh!
I don't know if the shoes were there the last time I was there (Sunday) or last week when I was there (last Thur) cuz I never looked (or noticed the display) The Runway shoes weren't with all the other shoes. They had their own separate display. It's like this tall pillar (or support beam) that sits across the aisle from the Runway section (where all the clothing and bags are). If you look at the pic I posted of the D&G polka dot shoes, you can see the Runway section across the aisle (you can see the Prada bags in the background). The support beam has these small shelves and each one held two or three pair of shoes. The Prada shoes are what caught my eye today and when I walked around the other side, there were the YSLs! Ill be sure to check this display every time I'm there from now on!

What a wonderful find, iluvmybags! The Tributes come in two heel heights.....75mm hh and 105mm hh. These are the 105. Yes, there are incredibly comfy:smile:

Those Fendis in the second photo are a wonderful price at $299:nuts:
Do you mean the Black ones? I loved those and was really hoping that one of them would be my size, but unfortunately, they were both far too small for me - I think one pair was a 36.5 and the other a 37.5. I'm pretty sure they were $299 (I know those Fendi colorblock shoes were definitely $299 and I think the black ones were the same price)

awesome tributes! and in a classic color. it's the higher heel height but it should be very comfortable.

the price is equivalent to like a dept. store second cut.

...do tjmaxx or marshalls ever have box's?
The "compare at" price on the tag said $799. Do you happen to know if thats how much the Tributes normally sell for? For the most part, I don't think the shoes at TJMaxx come in boxes, but I would have thought the Runway shoes did. I thought it was a little odd that the Todd's came with both a box and a sleeper, and they were with all the other shoes rather than with the designer shoes

TJMaxx Countryside, IL

No new bags (still lots of Prada)

Prada, YSL, Fendi, Dolce & Gabana shoes
One pair of Todds loafers
I believe they were all $299
Except the YSL which were $399

OMG, those tribs are TDF! They retail for $795. Do you happen to know if the store does charge-sends? I want the 37s! Also, what color are they? In the pic, I can't tell if they are patent navy or patent black.

Do you mean the Black ones? I loved those and was really hoping that one of them would be my size, but unfortunately, they were both far too small for me - I think one pair was a 36.5 and the other a 37.5. I'm pretty sure they were $299 (I know those Fendi colorblock shoes were definitely $299 and I think the black ones were the same price)

Sorry the Fendis in the second photo I was speaking of are the color block shoes. I bought a pair at full retail last year from Jeffrey.....love them! $299 is a gift!!:graucho:

OMG, those tribs are TDF! They retail for $795. Do you happen to know if the store does charge-sends? I want the 37s! Also, what color are they? In the pic, I can't tell if they are patent navy or patent black.
The YSLs were Navy Patent.

Unfortunately neither TJMaxx nor Marshall's does charge sends. They won't even transfer from one store to another (I asked them this last week). I guess I can understand why - they'd probably be overwhelmed with shipping requests.

Do you have a Runway store near by? It might not hurt to call the store closest to you to see if maybe they got any.