Ode to the enamels

I saw those XX wide ones in Miami, they looked quite large! Didn't know if they were a bracelet or some kind of decoration, etc. I would like to see one of those on to see if it looked that large on the arm.

QuicklyML - I think I prefer Point d'Orgue in the narrow! The mega large looks way too big for me but I'm sure some of our intrepid and more fashionable members can pull it off. I am now lusting after a La Femme bangle since you reposted Peppers. The are probably long gone from the stores.

QuicklyML - I think I prefer Point d'Orgue in the narrow! The mega large looks way too big for me but I'm sure some of our intrepid and more fashionable members can pull it off. I am now lusting after a La Femme bangle since you reposted Peppers. The are probably long gone from the stores.
I just got a large Le Femme 2 weeks ago in NYC while we were visiting our kids. You just have to be lucky or have a great SA is willing to try to find it for you. Good luck.

GK, did you get the wide or the mega wide? Now I really want to see it!

I purchased the regular wide. They had a couple of mega wide in other patterns, but I did not even try them on. Too much bracelet for me.

Flora, I do need to post a picture and you will see how much of the design you see in Point D'Orgue. It is really amazing!

GORGEOUS!!

attachment.php

I took some photos of my enamels.
Love!
Do you wear them grouped, or do you stack them?

Also - just a general question and sorry if this has been covered before - the older bangles have "made in Austria", but mine new ones are stamped "made in France". When did Hermes move production to France?