Celebrities and their Cartier

More of Anna Kournikova's bling blings. She sure loves Cartier jewelry! Even her yellow diamond ring and wedding band are from Cartier.

I want her bracelets. :smile: Maybe if I meditate to the universe...

LOL! What a stack!

More Rachel Zoe and Anita Ko bracelets. She always looks so mean or unhappy in pictures. If I had her jewelry, I would be always smiling! :yahoo: But can she dress me like she did with Nicole Richie? :worthy:

Seriously I want to smack that grimace off her face - she is SO LUCKY! Snap out of it! :P:P

Kate Winslet for a Harpers Bazaar photo shoot. She's so pretty and so is that bracelet on her. :drool: She can just wear that bracelet and still look pretty. Oh, that reminds me of her in Titanic. Ekk..

Okay THIS - is STUNNING. I adore her. LOVE this photo. This makes me fall in love with my LOVE all over again!

Anna Kournikova. I love this pic! (thanks luvs*it*!!)

So I meditated...and I still don't have her bracelets. :pout:

Credit: http://forum.purseblog.com/the-jewe...nd-their-watches-168879-110.html#post19605196

Yeah, me neither. I want to hate her... never liked her (as a fellow competitive tennis player) - and yet I have to smile b/c she has elastic bands around her wrist even in the middle of this $100K + stack ... with two daughters and long hair myself I never seem to leave the house without one either and my girls think they are actually bracelets! :P

Kanye West posted this on his Twitpic. He said he received these as gifts from Cartier. I'm really liking the "fatness" of his thicker Love bracelet. :graucho:

Okay I really don't like LOVE'S on men but in this width it's kind of HOT! I could roll with this!

Rebecca Gayheart.

Quote: Where did Rebecca get hers? In the tradition of the bracelet… Her husband of course!

Eric told Instyle magazine “I bought my wife a gold bracelet from Cartier that she adores. It wasn’t any special occasion—it may have been a Thursday. Whenever I’m inspired to go buy gifts, I do it.” Awww! How sweet! He should be buds with my Hubby. :smile:

Credit: http://www.rebeccagayheartfan.com/rebecca/style/love-bracelet/

SO cute. I met his MOTHER (McSteamy's real life mom!) on the beach in Naples and talked to her for 2 hours while my daughters played in the sand - she is THE NICEST person, told me all about Billie and how Rebecca was pregnant again and how sweet she is... I hope they last. Cute couple! (I'd take McSteamy over McDreamy ANY DAY!) (ps meeting his mom was nice - meeting HIM would have been nicer!) :P

Phillip Lim. Designer

He purchased his first love bracelet when he was 16. His parents at the time thought he was saving up money for his first car. (from Glamour magazine. just remembering from the top of my head.)

I guess money well spent?

LOVE this story so so much!

Salma Hayek

Nope - cannot see anything past her boobs.

^^^It was announced a few months ago that Jennifer & Ben are expecting their third child, due in February.

Me too! Well in early March. this thread has totally made me re-love my LOVE and since I have to take it off for my c-section I think I'm going to take it in to Cartier, have it polished and whatever the new baby's name is engraved so it'll be all shiny and new again for spring! Yay! :smile: Thanks for all the pics ladies! Fun thread!!!

Sylvie Van der Vaart wearing a WG love (credit: www.imagebam.com)

6.jpg