Josh Groban!!!!

Babestaaa

Jan 15, 2006
ok so im a grobanite :smile:

i just got some tickets yesterday (such short minute-considering it's next Monday) & i'm so excited. i'm going with my dear boyfriend :smile:

i'm so excited & i cannot hide it!!
*does happy nakie dance*

anyone else going? or a josh groban fan? :heart: cause i am!!! *points at me*

wooo hoo Congrats! My BF had tickets to the Boston concert, but our schedules were too hectic, and I couldnt get up there to see it.. so we sold them.. :sad:

I LOVE Josh Groban though.. him and Michael Buble... ;)

I love Josh! Love his voice! I have two of his albums. I tend to listen to them especially in the Christmas time, somehow fits the mood.

Congrats on the tickets!

My brother is a singer and initially he sang josh groban stuff and drew insiration from him, so thats where I hfirst heard of groban, through my bro. If you love josh groban download "the prayer", by anthony callea, IMO while I ADORE josh and his voice I think noone to date has sung it like anthony callea, but it's all about who you heard sang it first, I heard josh and charlotte sing it first but still I love callea's version better. He is an australian singer, AMAZING voice. But yes we all LOVE josh and might go see him soon! Have fun. Does your BF like him?

I bought my best friend tickets to his concert for Christmas. The concert is on the 22nd. I'm anxious to hear your review of the concert so I can get my friend excited all over again! Have a great time!