F/W 2012 - Bal Intel

You are all very welcome (have to give a 'shout out' to *TMitch* since she provided the initial list of colors!).

Anyhow .. wanted to make sure everyone knew that .. THERE WILL BE NO PRICE INCREASE for the F/W season. :yahoo::happydance:

WOW ... thanks CeeJay and TMitch! I think of all the colours to me, Mango sounds the most exciting!

I wonder if this new Day-style bag is replacing the Day or another style in addition to it?

You are all very welcome (have to give a 'shout out' to *TMitch* since she provided the initial list of colors!).

Anyhow .. wanted to make sure everyone knew that .. THERE WILL BE NO PRICE INCREASE for the F/W season. :yahoo::happydance:

--Yea!!
Thanks for supporting the addiction!
--Might have to pick up some summer part time work(and I don't mean the bags)!! There are two colors in the Fall line up I like!!

yayy that's a good news!! other brands like chanel or celine are increasing prices almost every 3 months:nono:, i am happy that at least balenciaga won't increase(maybe they aren't selling well??:thinking::huh:)

I'm having same thoughts because Gris Tarmac sounds great but not if green/teal undertones are really 'there'.

Have you ever seen the '07 Anthracite? It has very definite green/teal undertones; look at the Colors by Year/Season, and you'll see what I mean. That's what Gris Tarmac looks like ...

yayy that's a good news!! other brands like chanel or celine are increasing prices almost every 3 months:nono:, i am happy that at least balenciaga won't increase(maybe they aren't selling well??:thinking::huh:)

Personally, I think Balenciaga has over-produced, and as a result .. they are not selling the bags like before. In addition, all their "cuts" (e.g., no feet on the PT, no more pocket on the back of the mirror, etc.) have affected their 'cache'.

I used to buy quite a few bags each Year/Season; not anymore. With the cost being what it is and the quality of some of the bags not like they used to be, I think twice before pulling the trigger now. Kinda sad ...