My 2nd pair of Gucci Espadrilles!

LakersGyrl2003

(¯`·_I love LV_.·´¯)
O.G.
Apr 16, 2006
I've been recently shopping at the Gucci outlet in Cabazon, so I decided to check again to see if I could get a matching pink wallet for my cute summer pink Gucci bag that I got there as well. To my luck I didn't, so I went to the back, and checked out the shoes... I instantly fell in love with the only pair of Espadrilles that were there! I didn't know the price until check out, and I ended up paying WAY LESS than what I thought. Good thing I paid cash, because the guy left my receipt in my bag on the side of the box, and it was so windy, that it flew away as soon as I left. :sad: I bought 3 pairs of shoes yesterday, so here are my new beautiful Gucci Espadrilles along with the rest.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 100_3310.jpg
    100_3310.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 431
They are beautiful! The Gucci is perfect for summer.:heart:

I was looking at the high heels with a bee on the strap, but they didn't have my size :sad: ... I wish I live near Cabazon...

Awwww, I live 5 minutes away, lol... So I'm making it a point to go there at least once a month. I went there 3 times in the past 2 months, and the doorman already knows who I am. He told me that it was good to see me again, lol.

ohhh very cute shoes! and im insanely jealous of you! Our two year annivesary is coming up and the bf finnalllly agreed to DRIVE to cali to celebrate, you know what that means...yup OUTLET time!!!!!!!! Im so excited, ive only been once and im so jealous that you can go anytime you want!!

Congrats on the new shoes you lucky beast!

ohhh very cute shoes! and im insanely jealous of you! Our two year annivesary is coming up and the bf finnalllly agreed to DRIVE to cali to celebrate, you know what that means...yup OUTLET time!!!!!!!! Im so excited, ive only been once and im so jealous that you can go anytime you want!!

Congrats on the new shoes you lucky beast!

Awww! That's why I was sooo happy when these Premium Outlets were built, I would always have to travel at least 2 hours to shop, and I hated it. But now since they're only 5 mins away, it makes everything soooo much easier!:yes: I see you're from Arizona! So you're 2 year anniversary is going to be celebrated here in California! Do you guys know where you want to celebrate?:graucho:

Awww! That's why I was sooo happy when these Premium Outlets were built, I would always have to travel at least 2 hours to shop, and I hated it. But now since they're only 5 mins away, it makes everything soooo much easier!:yes: I see you're from Arizona! So you're 2 year anniversary is going to be celebrated here in California! Do you guys know where you want to celebrate?:graucho:

haha not sure, he wants to plan it (and im not complaining) hahah...but all i know is that there will be a lot of shopping involved! hahahaha....we are going to san digeo i know that, maybe stop by LA for a day or two most likely spend at least one day at a vineyard (any suggestions?)...then off to vegas to meet up with another couple :smile: im so excited!! :wlae:

but umm is it sad that im more excited about the shopping than anything else? haha :nuts: