Ode to the enamels

I finally found a bracelet rack that I like. It is double-sided, and the top can be used as a handle to carry around. My updated clic-clac and enamel collection:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

and incredible collection! and what a rack!

BagsR4Me,

65 and 70 are the small (PM) and large (GM) sizes and the numbers refer to the diameter of the bangles in millimeters.

6.5 cm = approx. 2.5"

My wrist has a circumference of 5 1/4" at its narrowest part, and the PM sized bangles are fine for me, although they slip down past my wrist to where my hand broadens.

Hope this helps!

Thank you so much for this info. It is absolutely very helpful. :flowers:

Thanks for the info, GK! I would love to see a modeling pic. I am going to talk to my SA this week to see about hunting one down.

I do intend to take a picture of it and just need to charge the camera. It had just come into the boutique a day before I purchased it so give it time and then POUNCE!:P

I looked and couldn't find a thread dedicated to the beautiful Enamel bracelets so here goes! My collection isn't very big but I plan to continue to add to it. I prefer the wide version. Please post pics of yours! The first pics are of my newest ones.....the one with the perfume bottles done in the prune enamel with gold. The black and white one in silver is the same design as on the gorgeous china pattern in red & white. The others are a black and an orange Tohu Bohu and another I don't know the name of but I really love.....turquoise in gold.
Thank you for starting this. I'm totally addicted to the enamels. I'm very excited to see the newest width, which is shown on Hermes.com in the UK and France but hasn't come to the states yet.

Hi Bijouxlady,

Here is the link http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350258142260&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

I used the supplier from Australia but Hong Kong and other countries came up also.
I just found one that is very similar and if you do a search for Jemco you should find it. After you find the jewelry site check under displays and bracelet. Under 25.00 and really nice that the bracelet bars are removeable. I had to place small padding under the metal on the bottom to keep it from scratching my dresser.