Come Play in my Closet - Redux - Paris LV

Here are just a couple of quick pictures of the damage that I did last weekend.

Attachments

• 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    128.3 KB · Views: 830
  • 012.JPG
    012.JPG
    181.5 KB · Views: 828
  • 018.JPG
    018.JPG
    136.9 KB · Views: 819
  • 019.JPG
    019.JPG
    111.6 KB · Views: 822
  • 020.JPG
    020.JPG
    165.2 KB · Views: 827
Oops... Two more picture to add!

I was Scottsdale, AZ for the Barrett Jackson Auction and we had these platium passes we had to wear so we could get into all the VIP areas but the BJ Blue and Red Lanyard was ruining the look of my Chanel Jewelry so my friends hubby, who's a total doll, bought us this rhinestone lanyards.

Oh and of course I had to buy something from LV!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 022.JPG
    022.JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 821
  • 027.JPG
    027.JPG
    172.2 KB · Views: 848
Hi Everyone!

This is my new closet that was just built for my bags and is of course already to small! Please remember this is just a small start to loading this bad boy up, there are more bags AND as I said I'm just trying out new hardware, the pulls on the top two drawers are the ones they put in because I had not decided what I wanted. I kind of like the long silver bars. I've seen them used by a couple of designers lately (Candise Olsen and Sarah) so maybe they'll stay and I'll use the $1200 (the cost of the pulls I wanted) on building more space!

Here's your first shot!

attachment.php

Now now, is that a gator or croc Birkin???!!!! Hmm close up thanks??? It looks as if it has a zipper pull at the end of the top flap????????

Now now, is that a gator or croc Birkin???!!!! Hmm close up thanks??? It looks as if it has a zipper pull at the end of the top flap????????

The bag is Croc but it's not an Hermes. I purchased it in Florence, Italy - famous for their leather. I thought having a Croc bag in the Birkin style would be hot... but then I thought people will just think I'm carrying a fake... so it never gets carried!

ParisLV said:
The bag is Croc but it's not an Hermes. I purchased it in Florence, Italy - famous for their leather. I thought having a Croc bag in the Birkin style would be hot... but then I thought people will just think I'm carrying a fake... so it never gets carried!

I see, you never worn it?? Where is it at now, sitting lonely in your wardrobe???

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

ParisLV said:
Dawn - Actually I'm not. As many of you know, I have the attention span of a GNAT and so my bags come and go often!!! Epi just does not hold it's value the way other lines of LV do. And since I have the Mandarin Noe, which is super close to the new orange I'm passing on the Epi line. Beside I have two very large purchases I'm trying to find the funds for so I can't be squandering money on stuff I'm not in Love with. I DO LOVE the look of the new line, and I love that Alma MM is the anchor because I love that bag - but I'll be passing for something bigger and better!

Oohh pray tell what two very large bigger and better purchases? ;)