Chloe Chatty Cathy Clubhouse Chatroom

Hey everyone, I'm usually on the bal thread, as I sold my paddy a while back. Please help- I'm completely in love with the paraty in python but I have no idea how it will hold up over time. Anyone with python please help! Thanks!

attachment.php

does anyone know what type of bag this is? i love it!

cookiesnomore- how does the poppy color look in real life? is it a true red? it looks more like a warm pink in websites. been thinking of getting a marcie in poppy too but can't really tell the color

cookiesnomore- how does the poppy color look in real life? is it a true red? it looks more like a warm pink in websites. been thinking of getting a marcie in poppy too but can't really tell the color

natslynk: Hi there! I'd say it is a true red. Absolutely gorgeous color! Depending on the light: on bright daylight it looks bright red, but on room lighting it looks more of a deeper red. I'll try to get some pictures when I have some free time. But...definitely run and get it! It is a beauty!!

natslynk: Hi there! I'd say it is a true red. Absolutely gorgeous color! Depending on the light: on bright daylight it looks bright red, but on room lighting it looks more of a deeper red. I'll try to get some pictures when I have some free time. But...definitely run and get it! It is a beauty!!

oh but you said it has an orangey tone? i wasn't too keen on an orangey color. i wanted a true red. now i definitely need pictures! pls post if you have time!

Last edited:
I hope I don't get kicked out of tPF for this but since I've got Chloe Marcie on the brain SO bad, is everything starting to look like HER??? Something tells me I'm not going to have an easy time finding the Med Marcie and size wise, I think this *other* bag is the right size. I'll take measurements and see how it differs from the small Marcie at Holts right now.

I keep finding pics of celebs with the Marcie but the tag almost always says *Large* Marcie but I don't think so. Like Rachel Bilson's tan Marcie is med, I think? It just doesn't look THAT big but when I tried the large tan Marcie, it's really, really big (like Jessica Alba's or Ellen Pompeo's).

Chloe-Marcie-Bag.jpg B Makowsky Billie truffle.jpg

B Makowsky Billie white.jpg
Chloe marcie.png

I picked up this B. Makowsky leather Billie tote in truffle today for $144 on clearance but I can return it. It won't stop me from buying the Chloe Marcie so I'd be wasting $144 + tax. Please don't kick me out of tPF :shame:

can anyone tell if reese witherspoon is carrying the large or small marcie hobo (in the celeb section). she is 5'2" i believe, but i cant tell. i love the marcie hobo.

Aahh I miss Chloe forum so much.....life has been busy lately.

beachgirl38: I think Reese is carrying the small hobo because the small one doesn't have much leather slouch/drape when worn.

Hi, I got my Elsie Black Python with rosegold this Christmas and I love it so much. The only thing is that the shoulder strap is just too short for me. and I am not that tall at all. Just 1.68 cm...
Do anyone know if it is possible to buy the long strap? I see the Elsie small bag has a much longer strap.

thank's!:cool: