Does anyone have any info on the headbands worn by ScarJo..

TVluvsLV

O.G.
Jul 7, 2006
in the ads? I just opened April's Marie Claire and it had a model from the fashion show wearing the headband, but no price, no info.
Are they going to produce it and if they do, how much do you think it would cost????

The head bands range from 350-800$US in one of the mags I read a while back. However, most of the newer mags say ~385$US :yes:

Also I have news about the flower BRACELETS worn by Scarlet in the ads, they're more budget friendly--> 185$

ooohh!! Thank you for the info! I was interested in both the bracelets worn by scarlett as well as the organza/puffy headbands she wears. They are so lovely. I don't know how they'd look on me, but at least if I call, I won't sound like an idiot!!!!

Thanks!!

ooohh!! Thank you for the info! I was interested in both the bracelets worn by scarlett as well as the organza/puffy headbands she wears. They are so lovely. I don't know how they'd look on me, but at least if I call, I won't sound like an idiot!!!!

Thanks!!

well an extra tip for not sounding silly: the bracelet Poupée (thanks Rebecca!) means "doll" and it's pronounced as "poo-pay" with the stress on "pay" ;)