Gathered Leather Lindsey in Silver?

bwise

Dec 4, 2010
Hi, I'm new to the coach forum but have been buying Coach for over a decade. I like the new Lindsey as a travel bag, and wonder if it comes in the silver/grey color just like the Sophia? The plan or gathered leather will work just fine. Thanks for your advice!

Hi, I'm new to the coach forum but have been buying Coach for over a decade. I like the new Lindsey as a travel bag, and wonder if it comes in the silver/grey color just like the Sophia? The plan or gathered leather will work just fine. Thanks for your advice!

The graphite gathered Lindsey was just marked down at Macy's a couple of days ago, so if you live near one, you may have luck looking in stores. It was on sale on their website a couple of weeks ago, but it sold out from the website. I had one on hold at my local store yesterday and decided not to take it since I have the sophia, so I know they're out there! Also, they're on sale on Lord and Taylor's website under "Special Offers" for 25% off. GL!

The graphite gathered Lindsey was just marked down at Macy's a couple of days ago, so if you live near one, you may have luck looking in stores. It was on sale on their website a couple of weeks ago, but it sold out from the website. I had one on hold at my local store yesterday and decided not to take it since I have the sophia, so I know they're out there! Also, they're on sale on Lord and Taylor's website under "Special Offers" for 25% off. GL!

Which store is it? Lord and Taylor has sold out the color, do you think your store still might have that one? Thanks!