Which bag should I keep?

strawberry1

Feb 8, 2008
Gucci madison hobo. It won't be in this color though. It's in a salmony type color described as starfish.
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=41547093

http://www.gucci.com/images/ecommerce/styles_new/201008/web_full/257085_A7MAG_2767_001_web_full.jpg

Or Chloe Sasha Satchel
http://image.buyma.com/imgdata/item/110921/0005981108/428_1.jpg

The 2 gucci cost $600 something and Chloe was $500 something. I'm not particulary in love with any of them but I must keep one. I should just return them all and get one of my dream bags. Which of the 3 would you choose?

Right now I have lv speedy 30 ebene, Gucci d ring leather guccissima hobo and Gucci marrakech shoulder bag in burgundy leather. I really need a black bag. That's why I'm contemplating on keeping the chloe as an everyday bag plus I like the fact that it was more than half off. I was thinking of getting a Gucci soho Boston in black or a ysl easy bag maybe even a chloe or balenciaga. Would love suggestions :smile:.

^

It seems as though noing is really grabbing at your heart strings. If you need a black bag and you really want a Soho, then why not go for a black Soho?

Don't keep any bag just cos it was money off, those 'bargains' are always the first to be left in the wardrobe or ditched. Having said that Chloe's look great new and with age so it would make a great long term bag.

Get a bag that leaves you satisfied and not just thinking about the next. I wouldn't even look at a bag that I didn't love and want to keep forever never mind take it home :biggrin:

Good luck with your decision.

I suggest you keep the one has the best resale value.

Which one do you say that is? Bag number 2? Btw I just got the first one the gucci madison in the mail this past weekend and it is really a nice bag. The picture does it no justice. It looks so much bigger, the leather is like butter, the handle is so comfortable it feels so luxurious I don't think I can let it go :sweatdrop: . Gucci #1 bag has grown on me as well. The chloe will be here tomorrow and we'll see about that one. I plan to post modeling pics and maybe you all can help me make a decision then?

Which one do you say that is? Bag number 2? Btw I just got the first one the gucci madison in the mail this past weekend and it is really a nice bag. The picture does it no justice. It looks so much bigger, the leather is like butter, the handle is so comfortable it feels so luxurious I don't think I can let it go :sweatdrop: . Gucci #1 bag has grown on me as well. The chloe will be here tomorrow and we'll see about that one. I plan to post modeling pics and maybe you all can help me make a decision then?

I know, the Madison is understated and elegant but with an uber-luxe touch with the croc.

I wouldn't recommend getting a bag because of its resale value, it's a bit like getting married to whoever offers tha largest pre-nup deal. Think forever or at least for years. Get married, I mean keep the bag, you love, fits in with your life and and compliments you the most ;).

^

it seems as though noing is really grabbing at your heart strings. If you need a black bag and you really want a soho, then why not go for a black soho?

don't keep any bag just cos it was money off, those 'bargains' are always the first to be left in the wardrobe or ditched. having said that chloe's look great new and with age so it would make a great long term bag.

Get a bag that leaves you satisfied and not just thinking about the next. I wouldn't even look at a bag that i didn't love and want to keep forever never mind take it home :d

good luck with your decision.

+1!