Can someone help me out w/ the Noe?

I'm 5'4 and 104 lbs if that helps. :wondering I really like the Noe but I want to make sure I can wear it across my body before I get it. :s

Oh, and you guys are great! Thanks for responding so quick once again. :biggrin:

I'm 5'4 and 104 lbs if that helps. :wondering I really like the Noe but I want to make sure I can wear it across my body before I get it. :s

Oh, and you guys are great! Thanks for responding so quick once again. :biggrin:

I'm about 5 lbs heavier than you are, but I don't recommend wearing the Noe as a messenger, esp. if you're going to put a lot of things inside. It really hurts because it hangs on my collar bone and neck.

You'll need the strap that is attached to the keepall if you want to wear it as a messenger. I put a picture of myself wearing both Noes in the visual aids (on my shoulder only) in case you want to see how the strap looks.

^Ack, sorry, I should've worded my reply better. I don't have the keepall strap. I meant to say that I had the original straps only (if you see it, the original straps are too short to wear as a messenger unless you're really short and petite).

thanks for the quick response! is it possible to wear it across my body like a messenger bag?

I saw a girl like this at the mall on Sunday. She was very petite and flat chested. She looked hot. I on the other hand, am neither petite or flat chested so I can't rock the bag this way. LOL.