Which large wristlets have multiple card slots?

jessesgirl19

May 14, 2009
I have a Madison chevron nylon large wristlet that has 6 card slots and 2 bigger open pockets inside, and I love it! I have been unable to find any other large wristlets with these same slots. Which other large wristlets have this? I just found this gathered signature one online, and I LOVE the berry color! Does anyone know if this one has card slots?

image-13449259.png

Good question.

I own large Madison wristlet and it holds small wallet, iPhone, keys, lipstick and small misc. I like that I can carry on wrist or handsfree on shoulder and still fits in any bag. Also like the zip top. I just wish it had built in card slots so I did not have to carry small wallet.

I like your wristlet with built in card slots but I wish it could be carried on shoulder too. I still want one anyway.

I don't know of any other full price large wristlets with card slots.

But I was also considering the large poppy wristlet with front zipper pocket. I think I can use front pocket as build in mini-skinny but have not tried it yet.

Also I saw some Outlet version large wristlets or clutches with card slots.

The gathered Madison leather clutches are like that. They're about the size of a large capacity wristlet, maybe a tad larger, and can double as a wallet/wristlet due to the card slots inside. I want one.

I have a Madison chevron nylon large wristlet that has 6 card slots and 2 bigger open pockets inside, and I love it! I have been unable to find any other large wristlets with these same slots. Which other large wristlets have this? I just found this gathered signature one online, and I LOVE the berry color! Does anyone know if this one has card slots?

View attachment 1573540

I don't know if it has card slots but I am MAD for that gathered sig items and this color is so yummy. Want want want!

Yes, that berry colour is devine! I laid my paws on it yesterday and I wanted to take one home with me...maybe next PCE.

I have a Sophia and zip wallet in the khaki gathered, which is really beautiful, and I am totally not a khaki sig person - and was looking to get the wristlet in khaki but now I'm sure the berry will be mine.

That berry sig is available in the Maggie now, too. Too bad I'm not a Maggie fan. If the Sophia shows up in the berry, I may well be in trouble!