What is your fave H scarf and why??

Passau

O.G.
Jun 9, 2008
My favorite H scarf is my Tohu Bohu with the Black border and bright colors...I feel awesome when I wear it...It can actually change my mood...:biggrin:

Does anyone feel the same way???:lol:

Sure, scarves and shawls are my wardrobe saviours! I hardly function without one ;)

I have several favorites, but maybe the top three are the GM's in Prieres au Vent, Chasse en Inde and La Dance de Cheval Marwari. All stunning and so easy to wear..

My favorite Chasse cw:
DSC00778-1.jpg

My truly beloved taupe Prieres au Vent worn:
DSC00902.jpg

La Dance de Cheval Marwari:
DSC00387-1.jpg

Other great ones pop on to my mind constantly; CSMC by Bali Barrett, Pavements, Le Tigre Royal, Jungle Love, Carre en Carre, H au Galop, Ex Libris... Hermes scarves are just so beautiful! :love:

Love the Chasse en Inde!!!!

UOTE=DiamondS;20828558]Sure, scarves and shawls are my wardrobe saviours! I hardly function without one ;)

I have several favorites, but maybe the top three are the GM's in Prieres au Vent, Chasse en Inde and La Dance de Cheval Marwari. All stunning and so easy to wear..

My favorite Chasse cw:
DSC00778-1.jpg

My truly beloved taupe Prieres au Vent worn:
DSC00902.jpg

La Dance de Cheval Marwari:
DSC00387-1.jpg

Other great ones pop on to my mind constantly; CSMC by Bali Barrett, Pavements, Le Tigre Royal, Jungle Love, Carre en Carre, H au Galop, Ex Libris... Hermes scarves are just so beautiful! :love:[/QUOTE]

Here are a few of my more recently acquired favorites, no way I could ever pick one! I prefer designs that feature a single primary or secondary color. Solids work well; I've yet to delve into scarves with tons of details and multi-colored imagery or patterns.

Etriers, Cheval Surprise, Ex Libris, Bolduc

image-315497982.png

image-252842640.png

Gorgeous pieces GLX and Kelly_Birkin! DiamondS, the queen of shawls once again you've wowed me with your action shots. Your shawls are beautiful and you wear them so well. I'm a huge shawl person (almost never leave home without one during colder seasons) so your pix have been have inspirational. Thanks so much for sharing :smile:

------------

Tohu Bohu in framboise colorway. I love this shawl because I wear a lot of dark colors and this gives a nice contrast, especially in the winter.

tumblr_ly6qoxSUEO1qk1xcx

Peuple du Vent in violine/mauve colorway. I had originally wanted the Beloved India GM shawl in a similar colorway but it was all sold out. I was immediately drawn to the design because I have a thing for Mythology (well not exactly in this case, but you guys know what I mean). The illustration is just beyond amazing on this.

tumblr_ly6qoxSUEO1qk1xcx

Zabavushka 90cm silk in purple/pink colorway thanks to my anything Russian (as well as Indian and Greek) obsession.

tumblr_ly6qoxSUEO1qk1xcx

and my all time favorite, H en Voyage silk, for the wanderlust in me. Really wish they made a shawl in this design.

tumblr_ly6qoxSUEO1qk1xcx

Thanks for letting me share :smile:

I have a Grand Manege Twilly in the noir/fuschia/rouge colorway that I wear even more than I was expecting to because I love the bright colors with the black. I also have a Tohu Bohu Twilly in the rouge colorway that I adore. After seeing Poptarts Tohu Bohu I may be on the hunt for a scarf or shawl. It is just gorgeous! Thanks for the inspiration.

I have a Grand Manege Twilly in the noir/fuschia/rouge colorway that I wear even more than I was expecting to because I love the bright colors with the black. I also have a Tohu Bohu Twilly in the rouge colorway that I adore. After seeing Poptarts Tohu Bohu I may be on the hunt for a scarf or shawl. It is just gorgeous! Thanks for the inspiration.

I agree that theTohu Bohu shawl may become my Holy Grail scarf.....