PRADA Saffiano Lux Tote BN1786 in Cammeo

Some members here do not like the double zip saying it's aesthetic, not functional. It's the opposite for me. I use the zipper compartment to store my wallet to keep it secure. The other compartment is for my car key and office access card. I just pick up my bag and scan that side to the card reader.

Mystorybook, what color is your bag? It looks like plum. I don't remember seeing that color. LOVE IT!

HHPmom said:
Some members here do not like the double zip saying it's aesthetic, not functional. It's the opposite for me. I use the zipper compartment to store my wallet to keep it secure. The other compartment is for my car key and office access card. I just pick up my bag and scan that side to the card reader.

Mystorybook, what color is your bag? It looks like plum. I don't remember seeing that color. LOVE IT!

I totally agree. I have the BN1801 also and the double zips are amazing. I feel safer with my wallet and phone in it. And without the double zips, I wouldn't be able to put everything I do in that bag.

I just got a few days ago the same saffiano tote in cammeo... and the more i look at it the more i fall in love with it ! such a beauty ! and i do think that the double zipper is a nice feature - i keep my ipad in one section and the wallet and other valuable in the other ! so it works out great for me !

i have the same bag in the same color. LOVE IT!!!!!

but do you think its a bit heavy on your arm? after i put my necessities in i feel like my arms about to fall off after walking around with it for about 15 minutes.

so i only carried this bag twice even i love it a lot and think it is absolutely gorgeous! i hate the fact that such a beautiful bag is sitting in my closet!

does anybody else have this problem?

i have the same bag in the same color. LOVE IT!!!!!

but do you think its a bit heavy on your arm? after i put my necessities in i feel like my arms about to fall off after walking around with it for about 15 minutes.

so i only carried this bag twice even i love it a lot and think it is absolutely gorgeous! i hate the fact that such a beautiful bag is sitting in my closet!

does anybody else have this problem?
I'm wondering if it's heavier with the zippers? I have the one with out zips and even that does get a little heavy after wearing it for awhile. I luckily can put it on my shoulder when my arm gets tired.