Out of these 5 vernis colors....

LVoeletters

only the best
O.G.
Aug 13, 2011
How would you rank the following Vernis colors in order of necessity to a collection? If you could have 3 items in vernis, which 3 of the below would you choose? Would you choose a different color?

Amarante
Bleu Infini
Rouge Fav.
Pomme
Violette

This looks fun...I'll play along :smile:

Pomme
Rouge Fav.
Amarante
Bleu Infini
Violette

3 items I would get....
Alma in Bleu
Agenda in Rouge Fav.
Alma BB in Pomme
thats a good question to ask!

what items would you get?

I thought it would be fun to ask, especially if you're like me and are snowed in right now!

I only have one Vernis piece in RV. It is my favorite!

If I got a 2nd one, I would get Pomme, and then probably BI, since RV is close to Amarante.

see thats what I can't put my finger on, is Amarante closer to Rouge Fav. or Bleu Infini?

I think bleu infini and pomme are stand out,
but idk if my third would be amarante or rouge f.

I thought it would be fun to ask, especially if you're like me and are snowed in right now!

:lol: I think I need to re-learn how to read! :lol:

I thought you were asking to rank the vernis colours from fave to least fave and what 3 items would you choose in which colour.

WOW, I can't believe I made all of that up......yikes! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

How would you rank the following Vernis colors in order of necessity to a collection? If you could have 3 items in vernis, which 3 of the below would you choose? Would you choose a different color?

Amarante
Bleu Infini
Rouge Fav.
Pomme
Violette

Top 3 Colours:
1. Bleu Infini
2. Pomme
3. Terre D'Ombre

I already have a Bleu Infini Zippy wallet....I would want to get a few more Bleu Infini pieces and then have pops of colour using Pomme...since I think Bleu Infini and Pomme would compliment each other well. I also like Terre D'ombre for a bag (only 1) because I think its something different that you dont see everyday....we are use to black or red or blue patent leather bags (from all brands) but we rarely see a chocolate brown patent leather bag...so id get one just bc its more unique that way

Top 3 Items (In addition to my zippy wallet):
1. Cosmetic Case in Pomme (or bleu infini if it is ever released)
2. Alma MM (In Terre D'Ombre or Bleu Infini)
3. Robertson Clutch (I prefer if it was in Bleu Infini though or Pomme or Terre D'Ombre) ... OR.... I'd get the Rossmore in Bleu Infini or Pomme but use the Rossmore without the strap.