Which combination?

• Gucci + Stresa

• Brea + iPhone Case

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

FreshLilies

Live. Laugh. Love.
Apr 17, 2010
My 20th birthday is coming up in April and I want to celebrate the end of my teenage years with Louis Vuitton :P I don't want to spend more than $2,500ish before tax so here are the combinations I have come up with. I know it's a ways away but gotta start saving now :cool:

rw7yva.jpg
+
6z0wol.jpg

Gucci Guccisima Hobo in White + Monogram Stresa PM. I have been craving a white bag for summer and thought this was beautiful with the leather. I also would love a Monogram shoulder bag in my collection.

why5qa.jpg
+
2jc5yx2.jpg

Amarante Brea MM + iPhone 4 case. This is my UHG bag from Louis Vuitton. I also could use a case for my iPhone being that I've cracked the last 3 I've had :blush:

These are my current handbags
6ooi7s.jpg

Let me know what you think!! :flowers:

For me, 2 bags are always better than 1. I think the Gucci and Stresa are stunning.

However, since the Brea is your UHG, then you should definitely get that one!

I voted without reading your explanation :/ I change my vote to your UHG. You have a lovely assortment. Get the UHG, then save for the mono shoulder bag and wait for gucci to go on sale, why buy now when it'll be discounted?

I voted for the Brea, but I think you might want to look into another case for your iphone. My reasoning is that its not all that practical to have to slip it in and out of the sleeve to use it, and also that while in use it can still be damaged.

My 20th birthday is coming up in April and I want to celebrate the end of my teenage years with Louis Vuitton :P I don't want to spend more than $2,500ish before tax so here are the combinations I have come up with. I know it's a ways away but gotta start saving now :cool:

rw7yva.jpg
+
6z0wol.jpg

Gucci Guccisima Hobo in White + Monogram Stresa PM. I have been craving a white bag for summer and thought this was beautiful with the leather. I also would love a Monogram shoulder bag in my collection.

why5qa.jpg
+
2jc5yx2.jpg

Amarante Brea MM + iPhone 4 case. This is my UHG bag from Louis Vuitton. I also could use a case for my iPhone being that I've cracked the last 3 I've had :blush:

These are my current handbags
6ooi7s.jpg

Let me know what you think!! :flowers:
random question-- what is the pink bag called in your collection??its nice, is it michael kors? You've got an amazing collection! I'm two years your senior and I have a lot of catching up to do!! How are you liking your alma mm? what do you use it for? how many times have you used it? I've been debating getting the mm size and your picture is not helping me forget about it! And as for the phone sleeve, its honestly not worth it, the phone can slip out over time, and most accidents occur while you are using it, I'd either get one of those super protectors.. I think otterbox is one of them. I use kate spade but they've never cracked on me. Instead maybe get yourself a small accessory? jewelry?

I voted for the Brea, but I think you might want to look into another case for your iphone. My reasoning is that its not all that practical to have to slip it in and out of the sleeve to use it, and also that while in use it can still be damaged.

I agree with Christofle. If you love the Brea so much, you should get it. But take the money that you would spend on the iPhone case and get a non-LV iPhone case and a different LV accessory like a Key Pouch or a Bandeau.

I also have an iPhone, and a slip case is kind of risky (at least it is for me).

random question-- what is the pink bag called in your collection??its nice, is it michael kors? You've got an amazing collection! I'm two years your senior and I have a lot of catching up to do!! How are you liking your alma mm? what do you use it for? how many times have you used it? I've been debating getting the mm size and your picture is not helping me forget about it! And as for the phone sleeve, its honestly not worth it, the phone can slip out over time, and most accidents occur while you are using it, I'd either get one of those super protectors.. I think otterbox is one of them. I use kate spade but they've never cracked on me. Instead maybe get yourself a small accessory? jewelry?

Thank you so much for your compliments!! It is the Michael Kors Ostrich Hamilton Satchel in Electric Pink. I just did a reveal on it here with a modeling pic on the second page :flowers:
http://forum.purseblog.com/michael-kors/come-see-my-barbie-bag-first-michael-kors-725600.html
As for my Alma, it is probably my favorite bag. I use it at least once a week. I can wear it with shorts, dresses, everything! Fits a ton and is such a statement. I highly recommend it!
I appreciate your comments about the phone sleeve, you are so right. When I have dropped my phone before, it has been when I've been using it. So it would be out of the sleeve. Would kind of defeat the purpose :P Will look into other accessories for the same price!

Thank you so much for your compliments!! It is the Michael Kors Ostrich Hamilton Satchel in Electric Pink. I just did a reveal on it here with a modeling pic on the second page :flowers:
http://forum.purseblog.com/michael-kors/come-see-my-barbie-bag-first-michael-kors-725600.html
As for my Alma, it is probably my favorite bag. I use it at least once a week. I can wear it with shorts, dresses, everything! Fits a ton and is such a statement. I highly recommend it!
I appreciate your comments about the phone sleeve, you are so right. When I have dropped my phone before, it has been when I've been using it. So it would be out of the sleeve. Would kind of defeat the purpose :P Will look into other accessories for the same price!

Wow you are making me rethink Michael Kors too, girl you are seriously really bad for my wallet!!! If you're in school, do you put school things in your alma? My PM alma suits me well when I'm not carrying books but I was thinking since I'll be working/going to grad school a bigger alma. Do you normally carry a lot of things on a regular basis (not including school) Sorry for all of these questions!!! It's my last I promise! But btw They have some REALLY cute cases on nordstrom. I especially like some of the TB and DVF-- but the DVF isn't really safe :/

Wow you are making me rethink Michael Kors too, girl you are seriously really bad for my wallet!!! If you're in school, do you put school things in your alma? My PM alma suits me well when I'm not carrying books but I was thinking since I'll be working/going to grad school a bigger alma. Do you normally carry a lot of things on a regular basis (not including school) Sorry for all of these questions!!! It's my last I promise! But btw They have some REALLY cute cases on nordstrom. I especially like some of the TB and DVF-- but the DVF isn't really safe :/

Aw it's no problem at all, keep em comin :graucho: The Michael Kors definitely isn't LV quality but for the price, I think it's a great fun bag. I am in college and can easily fit all of my school things in the Alma although I don't put my heavy books inside. The bag can get heavy on the forearm when packed full. I normally carry my wallet, agenda pm, pochette accessories full of makeup & pens, sunglasses, gum, calculator.. and I think that's it!
Oh my gosh... those are the cutest iphone cases!!! I love this Kate Spade one!
http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/kate-sp...-case/3262280?origin=category&resultback=1459

Aw it's no problem at all, keep em comin :graucho: The Michael Kors definitely isn't LV quality but for the price, I think it's a great fun bag. I am in college and can easily fit all of my school things in the Alma although I don't put my heavy books inside. The bag can get heavy on the forearm when packed full. I normally carry my wallet, agenda pm, pochette accessories full of makeup & pens, sunglasses, gum, calculator.. and I think that's it!
Oh my gosh... those are the cutest iphone cases!!! I love this Kate Spade one!
http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/kate-sp...-case/3262280?origin=category&resultback=1459
I almost ordered that one a couple of weeks ago!!!! But then I saw the armani counter and indulged in some new make up lol :lol:. Right now I'm using the kate spade case that has black and white leopard print on the back, and the a hot pink band around the width of the phone. This is my second or third kate spade case as I've upgraded phones, and I literally drop my phone like 3 times a day, or fling it without realizing, and Siri is still alive and going thanks to that case!

I almost ordered that one a couple of weeks ago!!!! But then I saw the armani counter and indulged in some new make up lol :lol:. Right now I'm using the kate spade case that has black and white leopard print on the back, and the a hot pink band around the width of the phone. This is my second or third kate spade case as I've upgraded phones, and I literally drop my phone like 3 times a day, or fling it without realizing, and Siri is still alive and going thanks to that case!

Haha ahh yes makeup can be a killer on the bank account :P That's so good to hear they actually work!!! I will definitely put it on my "Buy ASAP" list. Thank you so much for the recommendation :hugs: