Juicy Couture charm on LV

tessa06

O.G.
Nov 16, 2010
YAY or NAY??

I always wanted a charm for my bag but I just can't see myself spending $400 for a charm.. Although I think my bf will get me one but I don't know when.. So I got this Juicy Couture charm, what do you think about it? Is it too small for my bag? Or does it go or not?

Thank you in advance!!:smile:

Attachments

• image-2717614683.png
    image-2717614683.png
    697.8 KB · Views: 599
  • image-677184196.png
    image-677184196.png
    796.3 KB · Views: 623
  • image-3042278600.png
    image-3042278600.png
    871.9 KB · Views: 591
Honestly, I think it cheapens the look of the bag - it looks like a little toy hanging off the bag. I also hate it when people hang those little hand sanitizers from B&BW off their bags. . . but I'm not a lover of charms in general. My eye was drawn to the charm immediately rather than the fantastic lines of the bag.

On a totally different note, I have the same dresser!

clu13 said:
Honestly, I think it cheapens the look of the bag - it looks like a little toy hanging off the bag. I also hate it when people hang those little hand sanitizers from B&BW off their bags. . . but I'm not a lover of charms in general. My eye was drawn to the charm immediately rather than the fantastic lines of the bag.

On a totally different note, I have the same dresser!

Yes, that's my worry.. It kinda makes me think that it cheapens my bag.. You made a good point there.. Well, those B&BW are totally different.. They are really cheap looking when I see them hanging from their bags.. Thank you for your honest reply!!:biggrin:

I just posted pics of my bags wearing a juicy charm. I like the charm on your Artsy but it may be a bit small for such a big bag though. Having said that, I'm all for the mixing of brands. To each his own! Here's my Monty with her juicy charm.
34787sz.jpg