Available classics in colors!

LVDragon07

Trevor
May 18, 2011
It was at the Chanel Boutique today with the dbf (he wanted to get me a Lunar New Year present :love: since we're both dragons and this is the year of the dragon :P ) and I saw some classics.

This is early but Happy Lunar New Year or Chuc Mung Nam Moi!! I am so excited!!!!!

M/L lamb lavender
Jumbo lamb lavender
Turquoise new mini
Turquoise m/l
Pale gold m/l (I think this one was the last since I got the other :cloud9: )
Light brown caviar jumbo
Also they had a red extra mini and black extra mini (the one where two are side by side)
And I think some reissues not too sure since classics are normally what catches my eye.
Also they had a bunch of chain arounds, the small or medium one.
I think they had the colors of red, yellow, salmon pink, and blue.
Also a white GST and a beige either PTT or GST. Sorry cant remember.

I hope I helped out some of you :smile:

This was the Chanel Boutique at SCP.
Ask for Sirosh or Pam and tell them my bf Long refered you and they'll treat you like family, they're so sweet!

OP: Thanks for sharing. Happy New Year too!

Thanks for sharing! Too bad Chanel boutiques no longer ship to other states... Bummer.
Happy lunar new year to you! So what did you end up getting?

^ I think it depends on the SA. I tried locating a classic flap & emailed one of the recommended SAs on here & he told me the same thing. Luckily, I emailed several other SAs (even SAs from his store!!) & was able to order it. Maybe you'll have better luck with another SA.

queenofchic said:
OP: Thanks for sharing. Happy New Year too!

^ I think it depends on the SA. I tried locating a classic flap & emailed one of the recommended SAs on here & he told me the same thing. Luckily, I emailed several other SAs (even SAs from his store!!) & was able to order it. Maybe you'll have better luck with another SA.

Omg really? Thank you for the headsup!

So does anyone have a good SA from here??

It was at the Chanel Boutique today with the dbf (he wanted to get me a Lunar New Year present :love: since we're both dragons and this is the year of the dragon :P ) and I saw some classics.

This is early but Happy Lunar New Year or Chuc Mung Nam Moi!! I am so excited!!!!!

M/L lamb lavender
Jumbo lamb lavender
Turquoise new mini
Turquoise m/l
Pale gold m/l (I think this one was the last since I got the other :cloud9: )
Light brown caviar jumbo
Also they had a red extra mini and black extra mini (the one where two are side by side)
And I think some reissues not too sure since classics are normally what catches my eye.
Also they had a bunch of chain arounds, the small or medium one.
I think they had the colors of red, yellow, salmon pink, and blue.
Also a white GST and a beige either PTT or GST. Sorry cant remember.

I hope I helped out some of you :smile:

This was the Chanel Boutique at SCP.
Ask for Sirosh or Pam and tell them my bf Long refered you and they'll treat you like family, they're so sweet!
Thanks for sharing this list. Will be in So Cal next week and will try to stop by boutique...wonder how much will be left. Will check back for your pix!