Biancas vs YSL Tribtoos

honeybunch

O.G.
Jan 22, 2007
Hi ladies,

I really want closed toe platform CLs. I currently own Decolletes and VPs in both nude and black patent, so my highest shoe is a 120. I used to have the YSL Tribtoos but did not feel stable in them, so I sold them. How do the Bianca's (140) compare in terms of comfort and wearability?

TIA

Well, I have no imput on the 140's, but recently got the Bianca 120's and would say they are my most comfy CL so far. I find them to be equally as stable as the lower heel Tribtoo's, but have never tried the higher tribtoos. :smile:

I can not compare the 2. But the Bianca 140 is my favorite running around shoe. For me, it is very comfortable to wear for quite a few hours of being on my feet.

I recently got my first pair of the high tribtoos and they aren't very stable for me either. My first pair of CL's were the gray flannel biance and for some reason I had a major issue with the left heel, being uneven and wobbly after the first wear. I couldn't even walk after taking it to the shoe guy once. But I think this was a random occurance because for the most part I've heard that they're okay to walk in.

Thanks ladies. Missrocks, I didn't know the Biancas came in a 120 heel. I've been put on the waitlist for the 140s so will enquire about the 120. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Thanks ladies. Missrocks, I didn't know the Biancas came in a 120 heel. I've been put on the waitlist for the 140s so will enquire about the 120. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

I have the Tribtoos and the 140mm Biancas and for me, I feel like they are the same stability wise. The 120mm might be what you're looking for.

NM in NC 704-442-7900 just got the Biancas 120mm in nude a few days ago. Ask for Jonathan, he just sent me a pic a couple days ago.

Here is a crappy pic I took with my phone. I lurve them so much I want to get the black ones too! Please look past my blinding whiteness:P
1327177555.jpg

Thanks AEGIS - will check it out.

Gorgeous shoes , Missrocks! Thanks for the pic. They look so high. Are they 120s? They look like 140s!

I know, its crazy. But they are def 120's. I love that they look like 140's. When I tried on the 140's I felt too much pressure on the ball of my foot, but these are perfectly distributed.

Here is a comparison of my biancas from left to right: carnaval 140, black patent 120, amethyste patent 140. The difference is small but the the comfort varies A LOT! 120 is like wearing flip flops!

image-626223186.png

image-610335209.png

I would agree that the stability of the higher tribtoos and the bianca 140 are about the same. I would give a slight edge to the bianca because the heel is a bit more substantial to me.

But all of this bianca 120 talk is very intriguing ... thanks for the comparison shots nycmarilyn. the difference looks negligible to the eye, so it's great to hear that the 120s are a lot more comfy. Very interesting. :thinking: