O.G.
Nov 14, 2007
i'm doing the right thing rite?
i returned this yesterday, it's lovely, :smile:
it's just that the color is too eye-catching,
i'm afraid people will look at us, and i won't be enjoying it
:cool:

what do you guys think?
P.S : it's the actual color by the way, i retouch the pic so that the real color appears.. :cool:

_MG_7620.jpg

If you love it keep it! Honestly carrying any designer item whether it be COACH or another brand kinda adds attention....I have a leopard print Marielle and when I saw it I hated it! Didn't want it b/c I wear so many prints that I thought it would clash. Then I got that bag stuck in my head and that's when I knew I HAD to have it! If you're doubting yourself then maybe give it a few days??? It's always nice to have a fun/loud bag and maybe a nice classic one? But don't base your "liking" of a bag because of outside people...

If you like it you like :biggrin: if you don't you don't

Just my opinion

lacey_stiletto said:
I WOULD like the bag if it was all that solid puffy patent - but I don't care for it as is. The bright color with the sig print does kinda scream "LOOK AT MY COACH BAG!" I'm afraid. :smile::smile::smile:

Agree! I would like it all puffy patent. I think anything with the signature on it screams 'look at my bag.' I think in this case the puffy patent accentuates that. However, sometimes I want a bag that is going to scream out. I love having a unique bag that people notice.

If you love it keep it! Honestly carrying any designer item whether it be COACH or another brand kinda adds attention....I have a leopard print Marielle and when I saw it I hated it! Didn't want it b/c I wear so many prints that I thought it would clash. Then I got that bag stuck in my head and that's when I knew I HAD to have it! If you're doubting yourself then maybe give it a few days??? It's always nice to have a fun/loud bag and maybe a nice classic one? But don't base your "liking" of a bag because of outside people...

If you like it you like :biggrin: if you don't you don't

Just my opinion

thankyou! :biggrin: leopard is trendy!

I think it's nice, but if you won't enjoy it then you did the right thing.

yeaaa :biggrin: i think i did the right one by returning it, hehee

I WOULD like the bag if it was all that solid puffy patent - but I don't care for it as is. The bright color with the sig print does kinda scream "LOOK AT MY COACH BAG!" I'm afraid. :smile::smile::smile:

hahaha yeaa, :cool: i actually dont mind with the signature prints, it's the patent fuschia that too catchy hehee, i dont like to catch people attention hehehe..

Agree! I would like it all puffy patent. I think anything with the signature on it screams 'look at my bag.' I think in this case the puffy patent accentuates that. However, sometimes I want a bag that is going to scream out. I love having a unique bag that people notice.

hehehe i'm thinkin of hunting another bag! skipping this one makes me curious to get a new one!

My thinking is -
For what we spend on a bag - if you don't love it - get something that you:love:

i agree :biggrin: hhehehe thanks there!

I like it when people notice my bag! It is bright but classy. I love the pink quilted patent. I would love it more if the whole bag were made of that. The color is the part I like - not crazy about the siggy part. Where I live most of the bags are very flashy - this would be considered muted next to those!