Chloe Betty - black leather

Hey everyone!
Greetings from sunny Newport Beach! This is my first blog on my first forum!My name is Lily - like the flower ;) Just purchased the leather Betty online at Bergdorf's, and I can't wait for it to arrive! It is the updated Betty with the metal & leather chain strap. The strange thing is I googled this bag by typing in Chloe Betty and was taken to BG's site and it was listed as no longer available. It was on sale from $1,995 to $798. Here is the site:
Chloe*-* Betty Leather Tote*-* Bergdorf Goodman
I decided to check out their Chloe department. Someone above must like me, because there it was on the second to last page! :yahoo: Now marked up from the sale price, it's still a great deal at $998 which is half the original price. I was confused, so I called and was able to confirm it was exactly the same Betty. The SA over the phone told me that it was at a promo price. I happen to know that there is one more left for any lucky chica to snag!! Happy shopping. . . .Chloe*-* Betty Leather Tote*-* Bergdorf Goodman

Welcome to the forum!
That bag is a steal at that price!! I wish I was the lucky chica to snag the second, but it's already gone!!
Thanks for looking out anyway and I hope you enjoy your beauty when it comes...please post pics when you get it!

I had this bag for a while and did love it but I ended up trading it for the smaller chain handled Betty. Sometimes I regret not keeping it. Welcome aboard!

OMG,

OMG,

O...

M...

G...,

OMG!

I just bought this (not from BG's website) and it was PRICE MATCHED so I don't have to wait for it to arrive! I'm going to pick it up right after I finish typing this!! Woo-hoo!

Thank you SO MUCH beachcutie92660 !!!

Ladies -- for those of you who haven't had the opportunity to touch and feel this bag, you are in for a treat! It has the most AMAZING leather, so soft and all those pockets! If you like to be organized, this is the bag for you and it's not heavy at all!! I was torn between this one and the large black patent betty last week and I opted for the patent betty (for work). This is going to be a great 'everyday' bag!

Update - I can't believe I almost forgot about the awesome news I was given today! Kerri from Bergdorf called me to tell me that she got me an extra $200 plus free shipping! They had the Betty I ordered on sale a while back for $798, so she thought it was only fair that I got it for that price, too!!! :happydance: Kerri is an angel in my eyes!!!!!!!! I just had to e-mail Bergdorf and give her major compliments on service!

Update - I can't believe I almost forgot about the awesome news I was given today! Kerri from Bergdorf called me to tell me that she got me an extra $200 plus free shipping! They had the Betty I ordered on sale a while back for $798, so she thought it was only fair that I got it for that price, too!!! :happydance: Kerri is an angel in my eyes!!!!!!!! I just had to e-mail Bergdorf and give her major compliments on service!

OMG!! That is what I call great shopping and GREAT SERVICE!:yahoo: