Has anyone the nylon bowler?

HI missfiggy! Do you like it? Is it comfortable and what can you fit in there? It would be really super if you could answer those! ;)

Thank you so very much!!

I've had this for around 10 years. It's super comfortable because of the longer handles - the bag can be carried over your shoulder easily and comfortably. It's nylon so it's as tough as old boots and it wipes clean with a damp sponge. Mine is used often, it used to be my eveyday bag, but it shows almost no wear at all. I'm not gentle with my bags either - they get thrown around and dumped on floors, and slide around on the floor of my car occasionally. It's deceptively roomy inside and I carry A LOT!!! It has a deep zipped inside pocket on one side, but nothing on the other so sometimes I would lose my cell phone in amongst other stuff. But I think that's the only disadvantage. And really, my cell is small enough to carry in my pocket if I really don't want to lose it. Hope this helps.

I've had this for around 10 years. It's super comfortable because of the longer handles - the bag can be carried over your shoulder easily and comfortably. It's nylon so it's as tough as old boots and it wipes clean with a damp sponge. Mine is used often, it used to be my eveyday bag, but it shows almost no wear at all. I'm not gentle with my bags either - they get thrown around and dumped on floors, and slide around on the floor of my car occasionally. It's deceptively roomy inside and I carry A LOT!!! It has a deep zipped inside pocket on one side, but nothing on the other so sometimes I would lose my cell phone in amongst other stuff. But I think that's the only disadvantage. And really, my cell is small enough to carry in my pocket if I really don't want to lose it. Hope this helps.

Thank you so very much! It was very nice of you to take the time to write all that :smile: !! I can't believe the bag is 10 yrs old!!

I wonder if it's the same bag though. The one i am looking at only has a strap drop of 8 inches. They say the dimensions are 11 x 8 x 5... So small but I am hopeful that it will hold a bit ( although I must say I don't carry too much)