Why Oh Why -Tuberose Vent

Jun 19, 2009
Why does the Leather Lindsay in Tuberose (sv/acq, non gathered) NOT have a stock date yet???????????? I just called and I cant even preorder it with PCE..sigh...I know you will all understand the feeling.

Arielsdream said:
Why does the Leather Lindsay in Tuberose (sv/acq, non gathered) NOT have a stock date yet???????????? I just called and I cant even preorder it with PCE..sigh...I know you will all understand the feeling.

I was so hoping that it would have been out in this floor set. Let's hope it's in March!

Sorry this might be off-topic. I tried to order the raspberry gathered accordion wallet today at my local store (I live in Canada). And was told that they can't order it because it's "Asian exclusive". :sad:
I hope this is not true, and that it will come out later...

The raspberry gathered wallet is not an Asian exclusive! I ordered mine at the end of Dec and have been carrying it since. i live in Arizona btw.

Thank you! :smile: That's what I thought, after seeing reveals of raspberry gathered items and also on e bay. May be the system in Canada wouldn't let the SA's to order it... Really hope that it will be available later on.