Jeffrey Campbell Boots

SequinCinders

thesequincinderella
Dec 31, 2011
I need need need a pair of Jeffrey Campbell boots - the black ones with the studs and spikes all over the heel. Every site I go on is sold out of them... does anyone know where I could find a pair? xx

I need need need a pair of Jeffrey Campbell boots - the black ones with the studs and spikes all over the heel. Every site I go on is sold out of them... does anyone know where I could find a pair? xx

Try to go to the jeffreycampellshoes website and try to click the retailers.... They have a whole list of authorized retailers. I have been eyeing on the floral lita boots and I have been patiently checking each website... It is a good way to compare the prices, too because some of them are on sale... good luck!!

Try to go to the jeffreycampellshoes website and try to click the retailers.... They have a whole list of authorized retailers. I have been eyeing on the floral lita boots and I have been patiently checking each website... It is a good way to compare the prices, too because some of them are on sale... good luck!!

thanks very much but I have tried most of them already! trust me to pick the most popular pair haha! thanks for your help :smile: xx