Comic Book Keyfob fit on Legacy Shoulder?

CandyJanney

Squishy Leather!
O.G.
Sep 27, 2006
I just found that ADORABLE keyfob on their website and I WANT IT! Huge comic book fan. I heard it was pretty friggin huge and I wanted to put it on my Legacy Shoulder bag but I wanted to know if it'll be too big for that? I guess I'm wondering is it going to drag on the ground if I put my bag down somewhere? I want it soooo bad but I want to be able to use it! :yahoo:

photo

92088_SVMC_d2.jpg

this is so fun!

Augh I shouldn't have without knowing but I just bought it on their site along with the Coach Perfume Solid! I found on the forum that a lot of you guys prefered the smell of the solid to the spray and the case is SO CUTE! I'm a bad girl. :graucho:

I got this adorable keychain yesterday and it's even cuter in person its all a shiny patent leather...I'm not sure which Legacy shoulder bag you are talking about but here is the Legacy shoulder bag that I have that I attached the keychain to last night to see how it will look...Im getting a bigger bag just for this keychain because it is HUGE in person and IMO i just think it will look cuter on a larger bag...:yes:

legacywcomic1fr7.jpg

coachcomickeyringyi1.jpg