~*the Boogie Bucket Club*~

I have 2 boogies. One is blossom and one in oasis. Would it be wrong to buy another? It is just the perfect bag for me. Stays on my shoulder. Holds everything. I amd trying to decide between Honey in Havana in Black or another Boogie in Gunmetal.

I have 2 boogies. One is blossom and one in oasis. Would it be wrong to buy another? It is just the perfect bag for me. Stays on my shoulder. Holds everything. I amd trying to decide between Honey in Havana in Black or another Boogie in Gunmetal.

I own five or six different colors of the same tano bag... no shame! If you love it, go for it!

I haven't carried my gunmetal bag a lot, so I really can't say how it's worn? I have a bunch of Tanos, so I try to switch around. Although I do get "stuck" on one from time to time and carry it for a couple of months. My gunmetal Second Skin is a gorgeous bag; I don't use it much, but don't want to sell it because it's so pretty!

Joan

OK - the Peony Boogie available for preorder on Must Have Bag is most definitely calling my name! I have always kicked myself for not getting the watermelon Boogie when it was available several years back, and I think Peony looks just as divine :love:. Cornflower also looks fabulous!

OK - the Peony Boogie available for preorder on Must Have Bag is most definitely calling my name! I have always kicked myself for not getting the watermelon Boogie when it was available several years back, and I think Peony looks just as divine :love:. Cornflower also looks fabulous!

Not that I need another Boogie, but I do. I was thinking of Cornflower myself. The two boogie colors I would love to find are raspberry and grape.