Alexander Wang Take the rocco plunge?

Apr 9, 2011
I've been contemplating a Rocco for some time now and have been reading opinions and now it's all I can think about. Should I take the plunge ladies and if so what color? I am so in decisive...

I personally love the Black with Rose Gold HW or Brass HW... love them all but those are my top two picks. I want a Black with Rose Gold but they are all sold out right now, unless you get lucky and find one some where. Best of Luck!

I was in the same boat as you, OP! I'd been wanting one forever. I've been able to resist for so long, but a few weeks ago I saw the exact one I wanted in Neiman Marcus. As soon as I picked it up, I knew it wasn't going back on the shelf and it had to be mine.

I'd suggest going to see one in person to see if you still feel the same way. I did!

I actually didn't like the rocco the first time I saw it. But as soon as I saw the melange grey on saks website, I knew I had to have it and have not looked back!!! Love the neutral color that's not black!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120119_090714.png
    ForumRunner_20120119_090714.png
    330.6 KB · Views: 354
I dont think you can go wrong with any of the beautiful colours. Obviously blacks versatile but all the colours are lovely. The whites gorgeous but not sure whether to get one because of it getting dirty and lets face it no matter how well you take care of it, its going to get filthy, unfortunately. Not an easy leather to clean either! :sad: