..first rolex..when?

niry84

*єη¢Ð½Î±Î·Ñ‚є∂*šÏÎ±¢Ñ”*
Dec 3, 2009
hello ladies..
i'm 27..almost 28 in july..and i'm wondering to get my first rolex!!..how old were you when you got your very first rolex?

i'm thinking on:
Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust Watches. 31mm stainless steel case, 18k white gold fluted bezel, mother of pearl dial, Roman numerals, and Jubilee bracelet.
picture and description from swiss luxury :biggrin:

immaginelyn.jpg

Love that rolex pictured. I have same one but no MOP face. Mine is called rhodium roman. I'm 47 now and probably got it at age 44. I say buy one when you can afford it. Prices only go up!

Love that rolex pictured. I have same one but no MOP face. Mine is called rhodium roman. I'm 47 now and probably got it at age 44. I say buy one when you can afford it. Prices only go up!

are you happy with your?..i like also the face in white or rhodium!!..i felt in love with this model..the MOP is preciuos and lovely!!

this model i think can fit with everything..not too shiny..and.."not too expensive for a rolex"..and i will use everywhere..in every occasion!!..don't you?

..for sure i will buy it as soon as possible!! :love::love::love:

My dad got his first and only Rolex when I was born (28 years ago), he was...35. It was vintage when HE got it and is still going strong, save for a couple minor repairs. And while I don't EVER want to lose my father, it will be the most important inheritance piece to me--sentimentally.

My dad got his first and only Rolex when I was born (28 years ago), he was...35. It was vintage when HE got it and is still going strong, save for a couple minor repairs. And while I don't EVER want to lose my father, it will be the most important inheritance piece to me--sentimentally.

my father too got is first and only one rolex when i was a child..(only one repair and it's wonderful and in super good conditions!!)....and like 6/7 years ago he gift to my mum the twin watch in lady size....THAT'S LOVE!!..both are in steel and gold (date just 26/36 mm)....i'm still young for gold watches......but if someday they will be mine..they will be very important for me for sure!!