Need advice for short vacation

BagLadie

Got a handle on it
O.G.
Nov 2, 2006
I am going away tomorrow for a couple of days and wondering what handbag to carry with me. I will be at the airport but don't need all that much stuff. I sort of want to bring my speedy 25 because I think I can fit all I need - I will have another carry on bag with all my stuff in it. Have any of you ever traveled with your speedy's - or should I opt for a shoulder bag? I like the speedy 25 because I wouldn't have to bring a nice bag for night time - I could just use it the whole time. Thoughts?

I use my Speedy 30 as a carry on and LOVE it. It fits neatly under my chair or on my lap and can carry all that I need while still looking stylish. I definitely think you would be able to use it your whole trip. Go for it!

I'd opt for a shoulder bag personally, more hands free when traveling the better, I think.

Oh and also think if you have to put it under your seat, which bag you dont mind doing that to, or which bag you dont mind getting squished a bit if you have to put it in overhead.

I don't have any big shoulder bags. My speedy is the only bag I own that I LOVE and I wouldn't have to take another handbag. It's just the "hands free" thing I am worried about. But then again I am traveling alone (no kids) so who really cares right?

I don't have any big shoulder bags. My speedy is the only bag I own that I LOVE and I wouldn't have to take another handbag. It's just the "hands free" thing I am worried about. But then again I am traveling alone (no kids) so who really cares right?

I wore my Speedy 30 on my Florida trip and never got tired of it being on my arm. It was almost more of a comfort to have it in plain sight and on my arm.

During my Vegas trip I used my Mono 35 as carry-on item ... really conveniant for me

We had a 2 day stay at the Grand Canyon and everything I needed for that had fit into that bag (my "real" suitcase stayed at the LV hotel)